Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Newest Fanpack Video

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Newest Fanpack Video

I would appreciate if you could leave a Comment on the Youtueb channel. Check this out as one team sent a full team set of their card (33 cards to be eaxt).

Have any questions or suggestion let us know. But appreciate the feedback as it can help us gain new members for the TTM forum.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Don, your commentary makes your videos so great haha.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don, your commentary makes your videos so great haha.

Well glad you like them I get excited about cards and sometimes don't mind sharing my bloopers. As I thought our own manager Mike Green was someone new as I did not know his last name. Going to drop the Rock Round Express a pm for their team set. That just blew me away on top of a bubblemailer as most are just PWE's.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Yeah, especially since their a minor league team..sending out team sets must cost something to them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL! Umm, I am Mike Greene! Don knows me as indyreds or as Mike, but miss understood the whole copy of the email that the Express had enclosed! Yeah, they do need a thank you for a wonderful fanpack, just be sure not to direct your thank you email to me as I was only the one who had requested the fanpack. I had sent out the requests as that is something I have some knowledge of and Don is opening them as he is the guy who actually knows how to do this video stuff! The mixup made the video much more funny for me this time! Don, you did a wonderful job! Doing a fanpack break was a wonderful idea. Hopefully we can try another with the fall sports when they get started!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning

another great video mate the Round Rock one was pretty cool. Great commentry again as well :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wrshms's Items on eBay

That was cool thanks for sharing Don