Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this legit?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

Is this legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOM-BRADY-SIGNED...3A1%7C294%3A50

I have a buddy that works at the local card shop and says his buddy has a few of these certed from Mounted memories just like the one above and was wondering if I should pick one up. He said they are 100% authentic and real.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man that is a thing of beauty.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Looks ok to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the better question is, if it is real, why hasnt someone picked it up yet?

$249 is a steal for an authentic Autographed jersey of someone of his status

SCF Rewards
    Country

the better question is, if it is real, why hasnt someone picked it up yet?

$249 is a steal for an authentic Autographed jersey of someone of his status

exactly what i was thinkin..

enless if everyone else is questioning its authenticity as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

Well my buddy said his friend has a couple of them that I can have for like $260ish each, the pro bowl jersey authenticated by the same company which this company from what I heard does all the authenticating or something for all the big shows. That's just what my buddy told me. I think I might pick one up for $260 off of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if it is truly from mounted memories than it should be legit. mounted memories is the company that the nfl uses when selling memorabilia

Blog Entries
    Country

yah its legit, I wouldn't question it if its MM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I dont think it is an authentic jersey... just a replica jersey signed by him... an authentic jersey would go for much more than 250 by itself much less autographed.... I would say the auto is definitely legit though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mounted Memories (MM) is as legit as it gets, they are up there with Upper Deck and Steiner, IMO. MM used to just have a basic hologram that came with a matching COA card, and the COA had a description of the item. MM now using serial numbered holograms that can be verified on their website. The jersey in the link looks like it has one of the older MM holograms, which means that it should be accompanied with the matching COA card (see link below). I would be a little suspicious if he didn't have the matching COA card, plus that price seems too good to be true for a legit for a Tom Brady signed jersey.

Lastly, I'm no Brady expert, but all of the Brady auto's I've seen have him signing "Tom", not just a T. The auto in your link looks different than any other Brady auto from MM and Upper Deck.

Link to MM Brady jersey with COA:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOM-BRADY-SIGNED-ON-FIELD-JERSEY-MOUNTED-MEMORIES-COA_W0QQitemZ270429926163QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item3ef6e13313&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A120 5%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
    Last edited by Vegas; 07-20-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast