Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool Vote for the July SCF Video of the Month!

Hats off to the SCF's talented video makers! They've created 21 contest-eligible videos for our members to judge!

Here's your chance to vote for the SCF member-created video you think is best, based on the following criteria (in no particular order):

* Level of entertainment
    * Creativity
    * How well your message is conveyed
    * Quality of your video
    * Relevance to the theme of "Sports Cards"
    * Promotion of SCF visually/aurally/other

Members may only vote for one video entry. Contest entrants may also vote and can even vote for their own video. As a reminder:

Placing a link to this video voting thread into your signature to promote your video entry is encouraged. However, soliciting members to vote for your video entry via private messages, emails, etc. is not permitted and will subject your video entries to disqualification.

The purpose of this poll is to determine the top 5 videos of the 21 videos submitted for this contest. The poll to vote for a video closes at 11:24 pm Eastern/ 8:24 pm Pacific on Monday, July 27 (meaning there is a 7-day window for members to vote). After this poll closes, we will have a runoff vote by SCF sponsors and selected SCF staff to choose the winning video for the July SCF Video of the month and the runner-up videos.

EDIT: 6th Prize just added!

1st Prize – One box of 2006 National Treasures Football, courtesy of SCF sponsor Blowoutcards.com, see the product highlights here. Winner will also receive one pack of 2008/09 O-Pee-Chee Premier Hockey, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck. See product highlights here.
    2nd Prize – One box of
    2009 MLB SP Legendary Cuts, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck, see the Official SCF 2009 Donruss Americana box break. Winner will also receive a 1-year subscription to Tuff Stuff's Sports Collector Monthly magazine.

3rd Prize - One box of 2009 Donruss Americana, courtesy of SCF sponsor Panini, and one SCF VIP Membership (a $20 value) or 2,000 Card Cash for those with a VIP membership already.

4th Prize - One box of 2009 NFL Draft Edition, courtesy of SCF sponsor Upper Deck.

5th Prize: One box of 2009 Press Pass SE Football, courtesy of SCF sponsor Press Pass, see the Official SCF box break here.

6th prize: A 1-year subscription to Tuff Stuff's Sports Collector Monthly magazine and one SCF VIP Membership (or 2,000 Card Cash for those with a VIP membership already).

Note: Some of the videos submitted in the original July SCF Video of the Month ContestF thread were found to be ineligible according to contest rules and were not included in the list below.

For your viewing convenience, here are all of the eligible videos below:

1. "SportsCardForum Rocks! Join SCF Now!" submitted by RichSlyFox14

2. "SCF tmoneywon's Ohio State Collection" submitted by tmoneywon

3. "Lets GO Can Bowling Sportscardforum.com Contest JOIN IT!!!" submitted by nyjplaya

4. "My sports card collection" submitted by detroitpistons

5. "SCF contest entry with a little tribute?!?!?!?" submitted by AdrianPDonovanM

6. "Insane Upper Deck Premier 2.0 Box Break" submitted by mikecancelliere

7. "SportsCardForum.com" submitted by Andy6mac

8. "Kyle Busch Collection" submitted by tmoneywon

9. "2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects (Gladdyontherise) Sportscardforum Box Break" submitted by gladdyontherise

10. "sports card forums song" submitted by timmillah4

11. "Sportcardfourm.com" submitted by natsfan1993

12. "2007 sp authentic/leaf limited box break MAJOR PEYTON MANNING HIT! ejoy sportscardforum.com" submitted by spydermat

13. "RANDOM SPORTS FACTS!!!" submitted by amesballa

14. "SCF is a Thrill" submitted by ninjatrtlterp7

15. "SCF" submitted by Nairb06

16. "sportscardforum.com Pack break video for July in beautiful San Diego" submitted by 2-dollars

17. "Price Guide NOT Price Law" submitted by y2jbrak

18. "My Sports Card Room" submitted by FootballCardFreak

19. "May Maildays" submitted by FootballCardFreak

20. "Sportscardforum.com" submitted by NYR95

21. "Sportscardforum.com Contest" submitted by NYR95

BANNED

Country
    See xMCSPORTSCARDSx's Items on eBay

hey is there that poll thing so we can vote or do we put our entries here??? Also might want to fix the deadline from "June 26th" To "July 26" lol

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

No poll? if so i will put it here, I VOTE FOR GLADDYONTHERISE (shocker, i know)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

My vote goes to nyjplaya....
    Avid New Jersey Devils Collector/Cam Janssen Supercollector.
    Always looking for Patty Elias, Cam Janssen, and other Retired Devils Autos/Patches/and Low Serial Numbered Rookies.
    as well as Rangers Cards also. I BUY LOTS
    Find me on Instagram Demayonaise91

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Finally got the poll up! My computer got real slow while I was creating this thread--probably because of all the video viewing I was doing. So frestrating that this thread took half a day to put up!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

VOTE FOR ME GUYS! My video has an american pie moment!

BANNED

Country

nah,, VOTE FOR ME! haha

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have an american pie moment? lol besides i pulled a Gordon Beckham Refractor Auto /500 in that box, it should've got your vote

BANNED

Country

Do you have an american pie moment? lol besides i pulled a Gordon Beckham Refractor Auto /500 in that box, it should've got your vote

well i pulled a kerry wood authentic tear redemption so that beats a beckham ref auto anyday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

my other video i pulled a stafford auto /25....sadly i started to curse and i cant figure out how to edit....that would of won for sure

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast