Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey tristan, this is ot but I tried to pm you about the Derek Fisher auto and for some reason it doesn't let me so I thought I would get a hold of you here to tell you that I'm interested so cmb and pm me if you want to set something up, thanks.

Country

i dont know if this has already been takin care of........i work for ups have work there for over 5 years we dont lose packages they might get misplaced from time to time but they always so up some where......if you sent through ups then there had to of been a sig.. ups has put in a new rule all packages that go to bisnesses must be signed for no mattre what.......i dont know if this helps but if the guy that this happend to had any questions pm me and i can see if i can do anything at my hub

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerome829's Items on eBay

When I lived in Garland a year ago I called Beckett to see if since I lived so close I could drop cards off instead of sending them in and they told me no problem and that bringing them by is fine.

can you pick them up as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I lived in Garland a year ago I called Beckett to see if since I lived so close I could drop cards off instead of sending them in and they told me no problem and that bringing them by is fine.

wow really?
    ive contemplated grading my entire CP3 collection but after Tristan20's story i just did not wanna take the chance
    but if i can drop them off that would be awesome, i have a friend that lives near Dallas that i thought about visiting in the future, i can kill 2 birds with one stone

thanks tsloop

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011