Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW! that is some bs, do whatever you have to do to get your cards back and some. Definitely take legal action bro, that is some shady ish right here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If those definitely are you cards bro it looks like the idiot who stole 'em pretty much sold 'em to a cardshop.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ghr175's Items on eBay

that bulls*** man...report that asap...gl getting them back

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why don't you give them a call, i doubt they'll give there personal information in the auction if they knew they were stolen. Like Candyman said, the person you stole the cards probably sold it to them.

Also, you should really consider placing a lawsuit against Beckett, this is BS.
    Last edited by jeebus86; 07-23-2009 at 08:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

I don't understand why people would steal serial numbered cards? (actually, I don't understand why people steal) The original owner of the card will probably always remember the serial number just incase it pops up somewhere. The only problem is proving you were the original owner.

I hope all goes well for you, buddy....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hear about this man.

The culprit here is Beckett. I've dealt with UPS and Fedex for the past 12 years. UPS and Fedex will reseal or re-tape or even re-box a package they have rifled through. I have seen and have received packages at work like this. We are told never to accept any damaged boxes or any packages with any evidence of being tampered with. Simply put the receiving dept. should have refused this package altogether.
    I would start with calling UPS though. Tell them the package was damaged and the contents were missing. Since it was insured you want to file a claim make sure you have a copy of the receipt handy as you will need to fax this to them. They should give you paperwork or a confirmation # of your file. Beckett will do nothing since they don't have to pay anything or admit to anything.
    Good luck though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is terrible contact the seller selling the cards. It might have been the post office for the delivery man might have been feelin like he deserved something extra for his job and opened a package knowing ups would give you the money. I have had expeirience win beckett with a good 600$ worth of vintage. They were fine. Cept wish they gave me a better grade on a couple LOL. Well good luck

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

I don't understand why people would steal serial numbered cards? (actually, I don't understand why people steal) The original owner of the card will probably always remember the serial number just incase it pops up somewhere. The only problem is proving you were the original owner.

I hope all goes well for you, buddy....

Actually it's not hard to pull it off. Just speculating, it was probably a cash and carry deal. The thief walked into a card shop, showed the owner the cards, made an insanely low "cash only" or trade offer, and walked out. If he's smart, he won't go back to that shop or any shop in the area. The LCS's usually share their information on shady collectors with each other.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Email or call the seller and ask if he remembers how he got the cards. From there maybe you can find out the person's name. There are always background checks on people you can do on the net. It may not be free but it does not cost much. Maybe you can start something from there.

I know it's a long shot. But, you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

I dont know if you check but the guy selling it on ebay has a phone number. Maybe you should call them and ask. This is totally messed up.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast