Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanrules's Items on eBay

Cards found! Thank you all for the support!

Hi, after 1 week calling beckett and emailing them, I finally get a reply today.
    First of all the email stated they received 3 of the 4 cards I sent in, 2 lebrons, 1 DH12 and a Jordan Auto 2003 Ultimate Collection
    I sent it UPS Ground and it was delivered since last week
    All the cards were in super mint shape, hence the reason I decided to grade them.
    I packed everything in a box with bubble wrap and used a rubberband to secure them all together.
    So now they call me and tell me they only got one card, I asked the guy how did it go from 3 to 1 card in 5 mins? He said that he made a mistake in the email.
    ™™™ is going on now! They tell me that I have to file a claim with UPS.
    My question is who would steal selective cards and leave just one card in there when all the cards were banded together? And they left the cheapest card in the box, what are the chances of that?
    Last edited by tristan20; 07-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Souds shady if you ask me. I would call back and keep speaking to the persons supervisor until you get an answer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, that's very shocking to hear....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Did they say if the package had been opened or damaged at all upon receipt? That's very odd. I've never dealt with BGS personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanrules's Items on eBay

Well I just got pics, the box was obviously busted and someone taped it back.

As far as I know UPS will never tape back stuff like that, if its busted they just leave it busted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerome829's Items on eBay

wow, that's horrible. in this thread to see what ends up happening, hope they reimburse you somehow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, with my experience UPS does not repair packages.

Country
    See Napoleon815's Items on eBay

I would definately keep the pressure on Beckett also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See waltque's Items on eBay

OH NO Sorry for this man...

Like I read in another thread, that the person would never send their MJ Fleer Rookie card to get graded, because theres the chance that the person grading would replace it with a fake MJ fleer rc since there's a TON of the fake ones out in the market....

I just never thought that something like this would happen! I hope this gets resolved and that you are reimbursed
    Keep calling beckett, call them until they are tired of you and will finally do something about it

walter..

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

if i were you, i'll straight up drive/fly to beckett main office and talk to the person in charge

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast