Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Newark Bears IP Question???

How are the Newark Bears IP?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully you can get specific info from another member but most minor league teams I've encountered are accessible and good signers. Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sent some TTM to the Bears. Never been there but many are good signers.

I have also had some success TTM from the LI Ducks.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I have been to a Newark Bears game this month. Tim Raines signs, so does Carl Everett. I did get Tim Raines on a baseball.
    Most players took some time to sign, especially for kids. You should have good success there, small crowds, fan oriented atmosphere....you should be good.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent ttm's to Armando Benitez and Carl Everett....got a success from Benitez, nothing from Everett

SCF Rewards
    Country

raines is usually one per, but will do inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Raines will sign as many TTM as you pay for. Donations to be made to the Tim Raines Fund of $5 per autograph. He will do in person for free at the ballpark and does it often.