Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Welcome to the Graphics Forums

Many of you know me either through trades or my banners. This is a new forum for SCF and want to welcome everyone to it. If you wish to request a signature banner there are plenty of artist here. Either use a thread already posted about making banners or create you own.

Please be specific with what or who you want on it. Also remember the people doing them may not know anything about John Doe in nascar, or baseball hockey etc. So help them out as best you can.

Lastly I ask for your patience once you request one. They take time to do and someone will get to your request!!!

If your an artist and wish to help out lmk. One thing in helping- You may not charge people to do requests!!! Now if you wish to charge people no problems just create a thread that tells them exactly that!

This is just another way we here at SCF want you to enjoy your time and the boards better! Looking forward to those requests!!!!

Thanks George

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

check my new thread in the Graphic forum! Have one ready if you could make one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can make banners for 50cc

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See footballyankeebaseball's Items on eBay

check my new thread in the Graphic forum! Have one ready if you could make one!

are u allowed to make banners for money or just card cash

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Good luck with that. There are several members like myself that do them for free, so don't know anyone who would pay money for one. But have at it.