Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can definitely get these done sometime next week, got midterms this weekend so don't have much free time to work on them. I'll PM you when I've finished making them.

Could you possibly make me a really sweet packers banner, I will give you a $1 paypal.

Any chance you could do a Justin Pogge banner with an Anaheim Ducks logo on it? Id give you my 50 CC. LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BeezerBarkhouse's Items on eBay

I can definitely get these done sometime next week, got midterms this weekend so don't have much free time to work on them. I'll PM you when I've finished making them.

Okay, sounds good. Id prefer if you could find a picture of Pogge in a Ducks jersey but their arent a ton out their right now. Just LMK when its done and GOOD LUCK with the mid terms!

Country

how much paypal for a banner?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A buck or two is fine, I'll probably be making them this weekend when I get some time.

how much paypal for a banner?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump, getting back into banner making

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

hey can i send you 50 CC if you can fix up my banner i have now? PM me for details

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234