Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (32)
    Country
    See er11599's Items on eBay

OK. I am interested in this but cannot figure out how exactly it works. HELP ME OUT! my email is [email protected]
    Please shoot me an email and tell me what exactly I get. Do i put money in and get boxes to open? Sorry for this. Have never done it before.
    Thanks for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

OK. I am interested in this but cannot figure out how exactly it works. HELP ME OUT! my email is [email protected]
    Please shoot me an email and tell me what exactly I get. Do i put money in and get boxes to open? Sorry for this. Have never done it before.
    Thanks for any help.

i'll answer this here as others might have the same question.

The break itself is done by me, I get the chore of cleaning up 576 packs of cards and 500 or so redemption points (expired btw).

What you get is depending on the slot you pay for, the right to draft any of the cards that are pulled. For example, if a Sidney Crosby auto is pulled and it is available when you pick, you could select the card and it would become yours (once the draft is over and the card is shipped).

The draft works like any other draft, first person goes, then 2nd all the way to 16, then it goes back to #1.

Basically you get the chance to build out what you want for your PC or for trade bait as oppose to opening a box and hoping you don't pull an auto of a player you have never heard of.

Please ask if you have more questions
    Scott

BANNED

Country

I'm interested in spot #1 only..... I will be away from Tuesday till Friday this week though

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm interested in spot #1 only..... I will be away from Tuesday till Friday this week though

no worries... i'll have a PM waiting if you get #1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pinkyfloyd19's Items on eBay

oops i forgot to mention my preferd drafting spots top 4 preferably

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

I am in. Any spot is fine and would consider a 2nd if open. Hope you find a nice Brule patch for me. Also I would take any decoys with the Vancouver Giants on them if you don't mind. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Scott, im up for this one i would love spot 1-5 if possible. Love this product!

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikrac39's Items on eBay

Hey Scott...I'm in for 1-3.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maddmaxx17's Items on eBay

Scott - just my two cents, but there appears to be a trend, in that most are interested in spots 1 to 5 or so, based on the assumption that there should be three to five very nice hits in the case. Given this, what I can see happening is that the top spots get filled, but the middle ones won't be. I'm not sure on how you came up with the price per spot, but I would think there should be a higher cost for the first three or so spots, and the middle spots should be less. This reflects the fact that the first few spots will claim the huge hits. Not sure there are enough big hits out of this product to make spots beyond #5 or so worthwhile at that price. With the middle spots, you are paying for the equivalent of around two to two and a half boxes - I would think you'd be better off buying the boxes yourself and keeping the hits, as opposed to taking your chances with getting the 7th or so best card out of a case. What does every one else think?

I'll continue the trend - I'm in for any one of the first three spots

Thanks
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tim,

Thanks for the input.. something that I usually find is that that the top and the bottom spots generally have more interest initially, then the middle spots go. My overall goal with the pricing on this break was to keep the top spot under $100 to have people that usually can not afford a top spot with a chance to be involved as alot of the breaks that have been done in the past were higher costs (and higher end).

I'm not oppose to re-evaluating the number of spots, which would increase the prices to all spots. But if there are other suggestions, let me know

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast