Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See whitmanhanssen's Items on eBay

™™™ 68 Am Oil Winner Circle

Here is a tough one I want to try my luck with-
    1968 Winner's Circle card from the American Oil company. These cards were distributed at American Oil service stations. The customer could win the prize shown on the card by collecting both the portrait and the action picture of the subject depicted on the card. The grand prize in this "Winners Circle" sweepstakes was a 1968 Corvette. The cards were issued in perforated pairs with different sports figures, that were to be separated by the customer. The backs of the action pictures feature the "Winners Circle" logo, while the backs of the portrait cards feature the sweepstakes rules.

I currently have:
    Babe Ruth
    Damascus
    Gale Sayers
    68 Camaro
    Gay Brewer

Am looking for in Poor to Ex conditon:
    Mickey Mantle
    Bart Starr
    Corvette
    Willie Mays
    and any others from this set