Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: hotel success

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

hotel success

went to cleveland over the weekend and walked away with:jevon kearse,vince young,coach fisher,and chris johnson on footballs.coulda had almost the whole team cuz they all signed but thats the only players i wanted.i was tryin to find javon ringer but didnt know what he looked like.they were signing as the went out for a night on the town and coming back for curfew.young was wearing mcnairs jersey.the whole team is a class act

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Sweet IP haul, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Really sweet IP successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

what hotel do mostteams stay at in cleveland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocollectr79's Items on eBay

what hotel do mostteams stay at in cleveland

theres a few different ones.the titans stayed at the regal i think it was?? i saw the jets vs browns last year and the jets stayed at the marriot and the bills stayed at intercontinental which was impossible to get graphs from i heard