Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much could a Terrell Owens RC Auto go for

Today i went to bills camp and got my 1996 Pacific Collection Terrell Owens Rookie Card signed by him, its not mint condition but its pretty good, i was just curious if som1 could throw a number out there i could go with

SCF Rewards
    Country

if he had a certified rc auto it would go for decent money. getting a rc signed in person, would be priceless if you were keeping it for your own pc. but since its not cetified, you would probably not get much for it, but mabe if you get it slabbed and authenticated it might bring a little more money. honestly, id say 10 bucks tops. you have a scan?

SCF Rewards
    Country

o for real i wasnt sure on that, and i got a nice little video with me in it of him signing it for me lol now thats priceless

SCF Rewards
    Country

o for real i wasnt sure on that, and i got a nice little video with me in it of him signing it for me lol now thats priceless

lol thats cool! can you post the video?? i delt with t.o. for 5 years when he was in stockton,ca when he played for the niners, and he was the biggest"YOU KNOW WHAT" i have ever met. but seems like hes puttin on a show there in buffalo but at least hes signing! he only signed 1 time every year at training camp back in the day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

haa ya ill posted the video right now haa, i even joke around with him about the jim rome show but idk if ull b able to hear it

SCF Rewards
    Country

dam thats stinks that he only signed one time back at SF, SF is my favorite team, u an SF fan, and ya T.O. has had about 5 or 6 days that i know of that hes been signing, just wish i didnt have to wait about 4 hours to get it lol, first i had to wait 2 hours to get into camp, then once i got in i had to sprint as fast as i could past all these moms and little kids to get the the line cuz they only sign for 20 min and T.O.s line had been so big in the past and fights broke out and stuff that they gave wrist bands to the first 100 been in his line and the line got guarded off by a metal fence and stuff lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

haa theres the vid, im so pumped haaaaa

SCF Rewards
    Country

Moving this to Football card talk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Awesome T.O. success! I say it's worth it to get it authenticated if you are intending to sell the IP signed card somewhere down the line. But for the most part, just enjoy it to the fullest in your PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how do i go about getting it authenticated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast