Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

Looking to Sell My Ibanez Artcore Electric Guitar!!!

I recently posted this listing to Craig's List, but I figured I would see if anyone out there in the Sports Card Forum realm may be interested. The asking price on the guitar is $300 (I paid around $600 for it a few years ago myself), and I would need to charge S&H as well (but I would be willing to figure that out to the penny for anyone interested). I would mainly be looking for payment in the form of a Money Order, but would also be willing to go the PayPal route (if a little bit extra was added to cover the fees). Anyways, the listing below is the listing I posted on Craig's List, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!!!

(I posted pics on the listing, otherwise you can email me and I can send those out to you as well: http://stcloud.craigslist.org/msg/1322159217.html)

I am looking to sell my Ibanez Artcore LE AFS77T Electric Guitar with the limited edition "Silver Sparkle" finish. I purchased the item back in 2005 as an upgrade from my other electrics, but soon after acquiring the Ibanez I received an American Series Fender Tele, and the Ibanez Artcore has been sitting in my studio's closet, neglected and lonely, ever since. I honestly played this guitar no more than three times in the 4+ years that I have owned it, so I am now looking to sell it to someone who will use it to it's full potential.

The Ibanez Artcore AFS75T is a great mid-level model, perfect for the beginner looking to upgrade to a better sounding axe as well as the seasoned music vet looking to add to their guitar repertoire. This guitar sounds amazing and the semi-hollow body gives it a rich and full sound, reminiscent of the early days of rock, yet still packing the punch needed to fit into the modern rock scene. Some of the exact specs on the guitar are as follows:

- Maple Top, Sides and Back
    - Mahogany Neck
    - Bound Rosewood Fretboard
    - ACH1 Neck Humbucker
    - ACH2 Bridge Humbucker
    - VBF70 Vintage Vibrato
    - ART2 Roller Bridge

This guitar has a suggested retail price of $599.99, so considering I have hardly touched it in the four years that I have owned it, this is a RIDICULOUS deal!!! I am also including the Ibanez AS100C Artcore Hardshell Case for absolutely FREE, with specs as follows:

- Custom Fitted Plywood Shell
    - Tolex Cover
    - Heavily Padded Plush Lining
    - Internal Accessory Pocket
    - Heavy-Duty Drawbar Latches
    - Locking Center Latch
    - Heavy Hinges

The case itself has experienced some very slight cosmetic damage on the outside of the case (my puppies decided to chew off a small chunk of the tolex covering!), but the case itself is in 100% working condition and is being included for no additional cost (the case is an added $129.99 value, at no extra charge)! I also have 2 sets of Ernie Ball guitar strings that will be included as well.

I am looking for $300.00 for the whole deal, but I am willing to listen to offers as well. If you have any questions or concerns about the item, please don't hesitate to email me at:

[email protected]

I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have the guitar for sale! Let me know if you may be interested. Thanks!

Country
    See ebal2018's Items on eBay

I may be interested. PM me please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may be interested. PM me please.

PM sent!!!