Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Thread: RockiesFan33's Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Those are so cool. Great work as always!

Thanks!

A few on-card signed examples from this set:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those look great! Just as good as the custom cards I bought from you!! To everyone who loves this thread as much as I do I highly recommend ordering some from him!! I cannot wait to mail mine out to Brandon Barnes :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those look great! Just as good as the custom cards I bought from you!! To everyone who loves this thread as much as I do I highly recommend ordering some from him!! I cannot wait to mail mine out to Brandon Barnes :)

I'm so glad that the cards turned out well for you. Be sure to post your signatures when you get them back from Brandon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm so glad that the cards turned out well for you. Be sure to post your signatures when you get them back from Brandon!

Will do!! They're on a long road trip now so I'm waiting for my other cards to get back. Or I may get them signed in person!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

More cuts today. Bob Pettit, Joe Morgan, and my grandmother who just passed away a couple of weeks ago. I came across a signature of hers while my family was itemizing her estate after her passing. The signature is from a homework assignment she had back in 1939 at the Univ of Colorado.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The design is awesome, But I am even more amazed that you where able to find that many autographs to fit in the same size window.
    I really like that you honored your family in your cuts, Great job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The design is awesome, But I am even more amazed that you where able to find that many autographs to fit in the same size window.
    I really like that you honored your family in your cuts, Great job.

Thanks a lot. I always appreciate your feedback.

When I'm looking for cuts, I make sure I upload a 300dpi image of the signature into PS and then see how it will fit with my template. If it doesn't fit, then I don't pick up the autograph. I've had only one purchase that backfired on me. I picked up a Rizzuto autograph that was advertised as a different size than it actually ended up being. It was way too big to use in a card. Oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more today:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tweaked my template a bit to accomodate a larger cut:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just finished that Cain. The real thing ended up just like the mock up I did above. Made these from ticket stubs signed at Spring Training last year and the Cooney is from an old signed postcard.

Matt Cain
    Jim Miller
    Andy LaRoche
    Josh Hamilton
    Michael Pineda
    Rex Brothers
    Johnny Cooney

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast