Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

A Pair of Star Wars Custom Tribute Booklets

Just wanted to show off these custom Star Wars theme booklets I made for a member from another forum. The collector wanted some tribute pieces to add to his collection. He provided most of the raw images used and the booklet was tailored to his design likes. He decided to have me re-create facsimile autograph cuts due to the expense and fear of cutting up valuable cards. So while I did not get to hack anything up this time it was still a great project and I hope they are enjoyed in his collection.

Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

That is amazing! All the signatures are so clean. Did he get them IP or were they pack pulled cuts?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    That is amazing! All the signatures are so clean. Did he get them IP or were they pack pulled cuts?
    Thanks buddy. I recreated all the autos, they are facsimile, that's why they look perfect.
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content