First custom this year

mike.jpg

Big thanks to RGower1 for your help!!
    Trading for my son !!!! Hidden Content

Looks good, I'm guessing the auto will be signed vertically?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Looks good, I'm guessing the auto will be signed vertically?
    thanks, I already have his auto I was thinking of doing a cut auto and just adding it in along the side.. but not sure how it will look.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_LILRAY View Post
    thanks, I already have his auto I was thinking of doing a cut auto and just adding it in along the side.. but not sure how it will look.
    If it's a sticker auto just remove it and place it on the custom like I do. If you need help I can help you out with that.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    If it's a sticker auto just remove it and place it on the custom like I do. If you need help I can help you out with that.
    cool thanks ! I haven't thought of thought yet but that's not a bad idea I will get a hold of you. Thanks for the help!!

No problem.. glad to help
    Collecting Eddie Murray everything but mostly GU, Auto's, inserts and parallels. I REALLY NEED high grade 78 and 79 Hostess, as well as PSA 10 79, 80, 81 and 82.

Also collecting HOF baseball signed 8x10's.