Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast
    Here's my latest batch. All printed, cut and matted.

very nice man! are these your autographs or did you just print them offline for a sample?
    Collecting: Chipper Jones, HOF, Atlanta Braves, Jamaal Charles, Thomas Davis, and others (pc bucket below)
    Hidden Content

I also finished what is probably my favorite custom ever. My grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago. I received a bunch of things from the estate including a bunch of signatures from my relatives. My grandfather served in WWII on the USS Portland in the war against Japan. I'm really happy with how this card depicting him turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by chipperjfan10 View Post
    very nice man! are these your autographs or did you just print them offline for a sample?
    No, those are real signatures. I purchased a lot of HOF index cards to make cuts out of them.

Yup........those are solid!

Great vintage feel on those cards. I really like the off-white tones and the font styles.

Very, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bamlinden View Post
    Yup........those are solid!

Great vintage feel on those cards. I really like the off-white tones and the font styles.

Very, very nice.
    Thanks!

Just finished these. The Lary was from a note he sent back to me with a TTM request. The Jackson and Hoyts are ICs that were JSA certified from a recent auction win.

great stuff man. I also like to buy index cards and turn them in to 8x10 cut autos since most of the autographs are pretty big.

Those are so cool. Great work as always!

Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast