Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Country

anyone who bids that much is a stupid moron, I hope they get robbed,lol, there is no way that card is even worth a 10th of that because some loser crooked company who got paid to make it a prisitne 10 puts it in a case and now makes a 600$ card sell for 100k, this world is messed up, beckett has done more wrong to this hobby than these clowns with fake patches, just stupid.

I can get a a 1/1 Jordan and kobe and lebron and 10 others auto game used logoman that looks incredible for less than that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Whoever is bidding that much has alot more money where that came from,I for the life of me can not see spending that much for a card beckett probably gave the grade to as a favor for someone,so what beckett says it's pristine 10 big deal.I'd much rather buy one raw and pocket whatever is left after this cards sells for some ungodly figure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bubbbs's Items on eBay

A lot of third parties will offer insurance for items like this and will cover the full amount.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The card was a PSA 10 that was reviewed by BGS and graded a Pristine 10 by them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

$80,000 with more than two days left. Crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (34)
    Country
    See jmoss722's Items on eBay

You bring up a great point. One that I overlooked. The centering on this card should not be 10. No way. You can clearly see the centering is off on this card. When I see a card slabbed in a "pristine" case I don't expect to see imperfections. ESPECIALLY when I don't even have the card in front of me to examine.

i agree centering probly at most is a 9 no way it should be a 10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The real risk for this card is when a second BGS 10 comes out. Then this card value would get cut in half. If this card sells for $80,000 or more, I have a feeling more BGS 10s will appear.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

whoever the idiot is who graded this a 10 should be fired and obviously is friends with the seller and cut him a deal, just a joke....

SCF Rewards
    Country

This just kills me!!!!!

I live in a small town in Minnesota. Back in 1986 a small gas/service station in this town would put out a few boxes of sports cards to sell. Often they did not sell. The owner set them on the shelf in the back room. When the new cards came out. Figuring nobody wanted the old stuff. In about 2002, the guy sold the station and took all the old cards home. He gave them to his grandsons. Of course there was a box of 1986-87 Fleer basketball. I think they pulled 4 Jordans from the box. I was sick when I heard. Still am. Gotta go puke again now......sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The real risk for this card is when a second BGS 10 comes out. Then this card value would get cut in half. If this card sells for $80,000 or more, I have a feeling more BGS 10s will appear.

You are 100% correct, this card is a 1/1 right now, but more 10's will come in the future. The card itself is not scarce, so the buyer is getting a PSA10 that Beckett decided to put in a BGS 10 holder. You can buy a PSA10 for 10% of that price, then buy a Jordan Game Used autographed jersey, and still have tons of money left over.

And due to the huge response for this BGS 10, I bet we will see more in the future, thus decreasing the value of this one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast