Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See norcal-sports-cards's Items on eBay

If/when a second materializes...the same 2 or however many bidders may bid it up again. You never know, some may want to pay because its "1/1" others because they want a BGS 10 Jordan RC in their collection. Obviously there is quite a market for this, 80k is nothing to some people...it's cool to see them spend it on cards!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If/when a second materializes...the same 2 or however many bidders may bid it up again. You never know, some may want to pay because its "1/1" others because they want a BGS 10 Jordan RC in their collection. Obviously there is quite a market for this, 80k is nothing to some people...it's cool to see them spend it on cards!

To each his own! I fall on the side of, "wow, you could be saving the lives of lots of poor people with that money".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nizzle82's Items on eBay

Winning Bidder has a feedback score of 12. Let's see if this deal gets finalized.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

$82,000 + $30 shipping. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chefmc's Items on eBay

shouldn't a PRISTINE card be perfectly centered?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Wow, I thought for sure the card was going to sell above the 100k mark, being one of the rare ones getting the coveted BGS 10 grade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, I thought for sure the card was going to sell above the 100k mark, being one of the rare ones getting the coveted BGS 10 grade.

I kept waiting for it to start jumping in price. Figured the last day it would take off, but it never did. Thought that was kinda weird.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Quite bizarre, considering it was at $75K with several days left...still is quite a hefty price for a 3"x4" piece of cardboard encased in plastic...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aro13's Items on eBay

Did it sell?

The winning bidder is no longer an ebay registered bidder. It will be interesting to see what happens to the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish I owned that card

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast