Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed reed thread

Ed reed thread

Figured most of my mail days have him in it so I`ll just keep a ongoing thread. Check back for updates.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    08/29/2009
    TODAYS MAIL
    09 Topps 1/1 priniting plate
    Last edited by rickysigai; 08-29-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

You were the one that outbid me on that! Grr.... lol. Spread the wealth baby! I want some Ed Reed too! lol. thanx :)
    Selling!
    Hidden Content

Me too. I LOVE THIS THREAD ALREADY!
    Hidden Content

Collecting Ed Reed and Andrew McCutchen!

sweet plate, congrats
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

sweet thread bro, ill be checking in. you should put a pic of the chrome xfractor in so when I check back I can wish I have it. ha

Quote Originally Posted by nickradz23 View Post
    you were the one that outbid me on that! Grr.... Lol. Spread the wealth baby! I want some ed reed too! Lol. Thanx :)
    nope they all belong to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha na the ones i don`t have i go after but i have almost everyone so its hard to find ones i need
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Nice 1/1 pickup!!!!
    Terrell Suggs Super-Collector
    Hidden Content
    Total Collection: 1,027/1,258 or 81.64%
    Hidden Content

can we all post our ed mail?
    Hidden Content

Collecting Ed Reed and Andrew McCutchen!

Quote Originally Posted by NickRadz23 View Post
    You were the one that outbid me on that! Grr.... lol. Spread the wealth baby! I want some Ed Reed too! lol. thanx :)
    im pretty sure the real ed reed collector is going to get the 1/1s, and ricky is the real ed reed collector. sick pickup!

TODAYS MAIL 8/30/2009 had all but the base so i got them in 2 day thanks oxxon 4 the small trade no1 wants to trade base but he did so thanks again-it sucks to have to buy a base card off the bay $0.99 and then $3.00 shipping for a base card but i`ll do it if i have too just really helps when people can do a small trade
    09 TOPPS BASE / GOLD #ED 2009 / BLACK #ED 49
    Last edited by rickysigai; 08-29-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast