Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed reed thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

pure crap TTT is horrible looking not going for all the rainbows just getting 1 of each - the other stuff i some what like but when theres 10 of the same card makes it pain

Preachin' to the choir, my brother... thats why I stopped in 2005 chasing EVERYTHING... just not fun... I was going to go after 1 of each Mirror Gold every year, but opted to trade the 4 or 5 I had for an auto and several rare GU'd. Don't regret that one bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i forgot to post my recent stuff in here

here is what i got at the recent public signing
    he did on 12/27 in maryland

5 - 16x20's

mini helmet

authentic ball (2) , one will be used as a dual piece the next time Ray does a signing

got these off ebay- COA from Ray Lewis foundation
    pair of signed GU gloves

SCF Rewards
    Country

i should have bought this 13 months ago on ebay for 92$ but i figured another would come along.

13 months later another one presented itself as i purchased it from a friend and fellow member ravenous.
    Thanks Rob.
    I now have all 3 chrome rc autos
    1.base
    2.xfractor
    3.The RARE & highly faked Uncirculated - estimated print run of 10 , possibly less

ed reed 02 xfractor

Im just 3 Reed RC autos away from having all of his signed Rooke issues.

I still need the following :
    Bowmans Best Blue /399
    Bowmans Best uncirculated
    Sweet Spot Auto Gold Parallel
    Last edited by Big Mac McGwire; 01-24-2012 at 12:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fightterps's Items on eBay

Congrats on getting all the Bowman Chromes. It's quite a feat. I know I was stoked to get all his RC Autos. Good news too. There is NO gold Sweet Spot Auto so you only need two more ;)

i should have bought this 13 months ago on ebay for 92$ but i figured another would come along.

13 months later another one presented itself as i purchased it from a friend and fellow member ravenous.
    Thanks Rob.
    I now have all 3 chrome rc autos
    1.base
    2.xfractor
    3.The RARE & highly faked Uncirculated - estimated print run of 10 , possibly less

ed reed 02 xfractor

Im just 3 Reed RC autos away from having all of his signed Rooke issues.

I still need the following :
    Bowmans Best Blue /399
    Bowmans Best uncirculated
    Sweet Spot Auto Gold Parallel

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

What's up everyone . I haven't and still don't have my laptop back should be soon . Got lots of new stuff to show off when I do. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let everyone know I'm still here

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See trippsahoy!'s Items on eBay

pure crap TTT is horrible looking not going for all the rainbows just getting 1 of each - the other stuff i some what like but when theres 10 of the same card makes it pain

I think the TTT are awesome. But I'm a set collector. Maybe its annoying for player collectors? You've got a great collection!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FINALLY - havnt had my laptop since dec- finally got it back last week then my scanner cd got lost so i had to find it to re-download= but its all done !!!!! so i have a bunch of scans
    3/21

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    NOW MY FAV 2
    1/1

-
    THEN THE BIG BOY!!!! may not look big but I have NEVER since 2002 seen one of these- beckett has it as a true rookie card- SO IT WAS THE LAST ROOKIE CARD I NEEDED TO HAVE THEM ALL- i would have dropped as much has it would have took but i got it for under $5 dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (181)
    Country

Great stuff Ricky you picked up some nice patches.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

3/27
    another 1 in #ed 25 -just stinks it has that sissy with the girl hair on the card

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

4/2

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast