Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Dwight Evans?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dwight Evans?

anyone have a successful addy for Red Sox star Dwight Evans?
    and does he charge $

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I have not seen a evans TTM in Years

He RTS all the time Refuse

mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a baseball with his auto on. Its a trump baseball and can be yours!!!

LMK via PM and we can deal!

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not jonesing that bad for a Dwight Evans autograph.
    Thanks anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not sure I follow but you post a thread about dwight evans, then I offer you one that I have, then you say that you are not jonesing for his auto that bad? Then why on earth would you write a letter to him? I mean for the most part, I send to people I really cant wait to get their auto. I probably wouldnt send to George Brett for the fact that I dont collect George Brett. I respect the heck out of his achievements but have no desire to own his auto!

As for the auto, I was at Red Sox spring training and saw that Dwight Evans was there along with Carl Yastremski (which I have a great story for). I know of him growing up but not sure of his accomplishments. I walked over and got his auto. I thanked him and moved along. ALL IN HOPES THAT MAYBE SOMEONE WAS LOOKING FOR A DWIGHT EVANS AUTO!!! and maybe they would have someone on the Phillies that I sought after.

Thats it and now that I wrote this long post, I will never get this time back, but hopefully I have done my small part in stopping someone from sending to a player just to send to someone! Why on earth would you just want random autos??? I dont like the Chargers, Chicago Blackhawks, or basketball in general. Therefore I dont send to players on those teams just for skits and giggles!!!

Hope I was not a killjoy, and will still offer my dwight evans ball if you or anyone else is interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure I understand why, as you call it, "random autos" is wrong? Is there a book somewhere I have not seen on autograph collecting guidelines?

I always thought of it as a hobby and the more obscure the autograph the better, Politicians, Sports, Astronauts, Nobel prize winners, etc...

I happened to pick Dwight Evans because I was told he had slipped into the "where are they now files" like many, many others.

-Peace

SCF Rewards
    Country

so are you interested in the baseball signed by the guy mentioned in this post still? Its up for trade... STILL