Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See majuromh's Items on eBay

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=3390

Looks Like Limited's Goin Back To Being One Pack A Box!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See factionu's Items on eBay

thanks for the notice chilly...i have that one incoming but mines is only 1 color...im gonna message him now...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See factionu's Items on eBay

yup just like 07...should be interesting...

Country

ok , need everyone's help. i am in a big money fantasy league that drafts this sunday night. i need any info on these guys status that you may know.

1. jonathan stewart injury?

2. knowshon moreno injury?

3. NY Jets RB situation?

4. Ray Rice/McGahee situation? Main back?

5. Derrick Ward/E. Graham/Cadillac situation?

6. Starter? More Carries in Arizona, Hightower or Beanie.

if anyone here knows of any solid info into clearing these situations up for me that would be great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok , need everyone's help. i am in a big money fantasy league that drafts this sunday night. i need any info on these guys status that you may know.

3. NY Jets RB situation?
    I believe Leon Washington is gonna have a BIG year. Jones is still unhappy there, Shawn Greene is expected to do big things, but I think its Leons year

Its going to be Ray Rice. He has looked really good this preseason. Coming in it was Willis job to lose, and he lost it. Ray looks strong running the ball and great coming out of the backfield.

Honestly, I'd go Hightower, Beanie always seems to be hurt and he already tweaked something in training camp.

if anyone here knows of any solid info into clearing these situations up for me that would be great.

My opinions on those few situations

Country

thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rockeferrell's Items on eBay

i agree with herds and knowshon does have an injury, calf i think. All in the same id stay away from him for now since the broncos backfield is so crowded with buckhlater, hillis, and moreno but he probably will be the feature back.

Also i believe that ward will be the starter but feel the same with the broncos, although it mihg tbe ward and graham because caddy will get hurt lol

Country

thanks. i would like to know the status on jonathan stewart bc there's a chance i might be able to get deangelo, i will really like him if stewart is gonna miss some time. maybe Chilly can help me out with this one?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Will give you my feelings on Stewart and give you some projections from Draftsharks... Draftsharks is a pay service I have used the last 3 years thats updated daily and lets just say if I'd listen to them, I'd probably win my leagues more often, ha. I left Aaron Rodgers on the board for about 6 rounds longer than they had him rated last year and took Marc Bulger later, ha. If I had taken Rodgers (who was 3rd in our leagues scoring), he'd have won the league for me for sure. :)

As a Panthers fan, I'm starting to worry about him. Has only practiced 8 times so far this year. He said two weeks ago, he'd be ready for game 1. Paper today speculated that there was no way he could be ready. Could be one of those deals where he doesn't practice but is ready each week... but it wouldn't surprise me if they shut him down and he had surgery or something. If you can get DeA, you got to!
    Stewart: 902 rush yards, 7 TDs, 83 rec yards, 0 TDs

DraftSharks: Knowshon Moreno back at practice Broncos rookie RB Knowshon Moreno returned to practice today -- 18 days after suffering a sprained MCL in the Broncos' preseason opener.  He's not expected to play in the team's final preseason game, but it'll be all systems to for Week 1.  Look for Moreno and Correll Buckhalter to split carries to begin the year.

Moreno: 1067 rush yards, 8 TDs, 301 rec yards, 3 TDs

3. NY Jets RB situation?
    Washington: 623 rush yards, 3 TDs, 392 rec yards, 2 TDs
    Jones: 978 rush yards, 6 TDs, 125 rec yards, 0 TDs
    Greene: 496 rush yards, 5 TDs, 73 rec yards, 0 TDs

Rice: 878 rush yds, 5 TDs, 311 rec yards, 1 TDs
    McGahee: 591 rush yds, 4 TDs, 139 rec yards, 0 TDs
    McClain: 452 rush yards, 7 TDs, 125 rec yards, 0 TDs

Ward: 858 rush yards, 5 TDs, 274 rec yards, 1 TD
    Graham: 567 rush yards, 5 TDs, 157 rec yards, 0 TDs
    Caddy: 312 rush yards, 2 TDs, 78 rec yards, 0 TDs

Hightower: 578 rush yards, 5 TDs, 153 rec yards, 2 TDs
    Wells: 892 rush yards, 7 TDs, 92 rec yards, 1 TD

Country

wow thanks. that helps a ton. i really want DeA, just have to hope he falls to me. I have won my league 2 out of the past 3 years, but just wanted to get some insight from some other sources, thanks.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast