Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 60 12341151 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djv86's Items on eBay

SCF Team Collector Group: College Edition *Sign Up Now!* (September 2009 Issue)

Basically this is just like any other team collector group. However this group focuses just on us college football maniacs!
    We send cards to other people in the group according to their college team and in return you get cards of your favorite team.

Here are some general rules:
    - If you apply for a team you must have proof of being a fan on that college team. (Example: a bucket of your PC items that you have of that team)

- You are required to send out at least (1) package (please make it at least 15 cards unless you are sending out autos or game used or low #ed cards) to the member you are assigned too each month. You don't have to send out game used or autos but other people will remember what you give and the better cards you send most likely the better cards your will receive. And of course there is no limit to how many you send out.

- If a team/member has *** by his or her name then you the minimum card limit is (10) due to their college not having many prospects in the NFL or not many player cards.

- Each month everyone will be paired up with another person in which you are required to send at least one package too. Of course if you feel like sending a package out to more than just 1 member (after sending one to the person you are matched up with) you can do so. Just make sure you get a package out to the person you are matched up with for the month!

- Post what you get from others! Scans are greatly recommended too!

- When we get enough people I will have a list of everyone's names / team / addresses so we can start sending out packages.

- If you have less than (5) positive feedback then you will have to send out 2 packages and have them confirmed received in order for you to receive packages.

- At the end of the month I will reward the person who sends out the 'best' package to another member (25) Card Cash points! This is not to get out of hand just thought it would be a nice incentive for those who are generous!

- Feel free to talk about anything (well anything allowed under the SCF rules) post any or all of your mail days! Just chit chat and have fun with people that have common interests with you! And also mainly get back to the roots of collecting where collecting used to be for fun!

***Click Here To Apply!***
    Don't be discouraged if your team has been taken! Still apply you never know when the spot will open up or if a person will drop out!

Teams Taken:

LSU Tigers: dvlosky

Tennessee Volunteers: jaybird_1981

Michigan Wolverines: MJackson3CW24

Texas Longhorns: HookEmHorns

Boise State Broncos: Chris Behle

Michigan St. Spartans: msuburress

Alabama Crimson Tide: kool_dover

Miami Hurricanes: UMCanes#1

Marshall Thundering Herd: HerdMan87

Texas Tech Red Raiders: Ryo1549

Florida Gators: LoganGator15

North Carolina Tarheels: CHillyDoggy

Oklahoma Sooners: sharpsooner405

USC Trojans: USC is better

Ohio St. Buckeyes: lambeauleap87

Penn State Nittnay Lions: Welker83

West Virginia: Slaton10White5

Wisconsin Badgers: nomarj

Indiana Hoosiers: OchoCinco

Florida St. Seminoles: Smssportscards

Iowa Hawkeyes: None

Hawaii Warriors: Viet_stylez

Oregon Ducks: cowboysfan#1

University of New Hampshire: schwood ***

Northern Illinois: Huskiebowler

---------------------------------------------
    September Groups

- (Boise State Broncos: Chris Behle) & (North Carolina Tarheels: CHillyDoggy)

- (LSU Tigers: dvlosky) & (Florida Gators: LoganGator15)

- (Penn St: Welker83) & (Oklahoma Sooners: sharpsooner405)

- (West Virginia: Slaton10White5) & (Oregon Ducks: cowboyfan#1)

- (FSU: smsportscards) & (Marshall Thundering Herd: HerdMan87)

- (Michigan St. Spartans: msuburress) & (Alabama: Kool_dover)

- (Texas Longhorns: HookEmHorns) & (Hawaii Warriors: Viet_Stylez)

- (Wisconsin: Nomarj) & (Tennessee Volunteers: jaybird_1981)

- (Ohio St: Lambeauleap87) & (Michigan Wolverines: MJackson3CW24)

- (Miami Hurricanes: UMCane#1) & (Indiana: OchoCinco)

- (Texas Tech Red Raiders: Ryo1549) & (USC Trojans: USC is better)

- (Northern Illinois: huskiebowler) & (New Hampshire Wildcats: Schwood)

* If I missed anyone or if you are paired up with someone you have already had please let me know!

==================================
    RECENT UPDATES:

- (9/1/09) Sept. groups have been posted! Click Here To View The Aug 2009 Thread.

- (8/1/09) We will now use the trade manager to keep track of all packages sent to each other to better keep track of who sends and who isnt sending! So when making your 'trade' with your partner just create a new trade and in the description just enter the month and what team lot you will be sending to your partner! Hope this will help crack down on late/no senders!

- (8/1/09) Aug. groups have been posted! Click Here To View The July 2009 Thread.

- (7/1/09) July groups have been posted! Click Here To View The June 2009 Thread.

- (6/1/09) June groups have been posted! Click Here To View The May 2009 Thread.

- (5/1/09) May groups have been posted! Click Here To View The April 2009 Thread.

- (4/23/09) Slight update to the rules. I added this:
    If a team/member has *** by his or her name then you the minimum card limit is (10) due to their college not having many prospects in the NFL or not many player cards.

- (4/16/09) April groups have been set one group will have an extra person as the Alabama member has not completed any of the forms. I wont make this manditory but would love to see everyone send out! Lets start this group off with a bang!

- (4/16/09) I asked fellow member Ryo1549 for any suggestions since he founded the NFL version this site and BMB. He suggested that the card limit be raised since we are only required to send to one person a month. I completely agree with this. One month is plenty enough time to gather some cards. Please click here to read over the rules before sending your cards out!.

- (4/15/09) I made a site for this group so that we dont clutter this top post to much. Also be sure to sign up as a member for this site if not you will not be able to receive any cards!!! Go Here: http://scf-tcg-college.webs.com/ Please wait to register on this site as I will send you an invitation which works much easier for both of us!

- (4/15/09) I moved the main post to football card talk so that we can post scans of the cards sent to us!
    Last edited by CHillyDoggy; 09-07-2009 at 01:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for another month of college group, yippee

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Time for college football too! The Citadel gets theirs this Saturday! Ha! I have to watch it on ESPN 360. :(

Country

Time to Hook Em!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rockeferrell's Items on eBay

got my ticket today or the liberty game, gonna be a good one lol. also is their a set date i send or just before the month is over?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Yeah, anytime during the month is good. It takes awhile for some to get stuff if the don't already have any for a certain school.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See factionu's Items on eBay

I guess I'm sending 2 packages this month....I better get on it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I'm sending 2 packages this month....I better get on it

wait wait...wow my bad your listed twice! Dangit...sorry Viet! And Hookem...ill have to fix that real quick! and to anyone else that gets effected!

SCF Rewards
    Country

alrght fixed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Woohoo cant wait college football is starting saturday.

Page 1 of 60 12341151 ... LastLast