Bench:
    Trent Edwards
    Derrick Ward
    Ray Rice
    Julius Jones
    Lee Evans
    Antonio Bryant
    Jerricho Cotchery

Seriously...who are you people playing with that you get Forte, SJax, and Chris Johnson? I've seen so many ridiculous drafts like this it's making me sick. Do you troll the elementary school looking for people to join your league or do your friends/co-workers wash down their crazy pills with paint chips?

Anyway, great draft. Ray Rice is your 5th RB and Jerricho Cotchery is your 6th WR...'nuff said.

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Seriously...who are you people playing with that you get Forte, SJax, and Chris Johnson? I've seen so many ridiculous drafts like this it's making me sick. Do you troll the elementary school looking for people to join your league or do your friends/co-workers wash down their crazy pills with paint chips?

Anyway, great draft. Ray Rice is your 5th RB and Jerricho Cotchery is your 6th WR...'nuff said.

This is a league I got in that the owner of my local card shop put together. I picked Forte and Jackson with my first 2 picks and I was looking to get a WR next, but when my pick came, CJ was still there and there was no way I was passing him up. The 3 of them were ranked 3, 4 & 5 on my overall top 200 cheat sheet.

yeah, I don't see how you get four first or second rounders when you toss in steve smith. how many teams?
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    yeah, I don't see how you get four first or second rounders when you toss in steve smith. how many teams?
    10 teams