Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coltsfantn's Items on eBay

Ill second Josh as well... Ive got a plastic coin roll, that ive been saving my wheat pennies in, i almost have a full roll... haha probably nothin, but ive been savin for years! Few other odds and ends nothin big though...

When I was younger i found a penny with two Lincoln heads on the penny... There was the regular head with another image of a lincoln head next to it! i was at my Grandparents house, and i found it on the counter, and my Mom made me give it to my Grandpa! To this day i wonder what i let get away... and what he ended up getting for that penny! Thats why i figured id come in here, thats what i thought about right away... Any ideas?? had to be 20 years ago now...

I am an avid coin collector. You let go an extremely rare and expensive coin. Any printed coin with an error is worth big bucks to a collector. One of the most recent error mint coins was the 1999 Delaware quarter. It was printed upside down. You have to turn it sideways to see the other side up rather than flip it like a regular coin. Those fetch a pretty penny. Also, if you have any wheat pennies, make sure to check they aren't 1909 VDB S coins. Those are worth thousands of dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am an avid coin collector. You let go an extremely rare and expensive coin. Any printed coin with an error is worth big bucks to a collector. One of the most recent error mint coins was the 1999 Delaware quarter. It was printed upside down. You have to turn it sideways to see the other side up rather than flip it like a regular coin. Those fetch a pretty penny. Also, if you have any wheat pennies, make sure to check they aren't 1909 VDB S coins. Those are worth thousands of dollars.

i've got a handful of indian head pennines from the 1900's,those worth much?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coltsfantn's Items on eBay

i've got a handful of indian head pennines from the 1900's,those worth much?

Indian Heads range anywhere from $1 to over $500 sometimes depending on shape and mint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12