Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve Young Hall of Fame Helmet

I was a huge 49'ers fan back in the 80's & 90's and Steve Young is pretty much my favorite NFL player of all time. I have been wanting to get a full sized helmet of his for some time now, but they typically run about $600. So prosportsmemorabilia.com if having an NFL sale right now (use code FTBLSALE), so I decided to check out what Steve Young stuff they've got.

I about died when I saw that they had the Mounted Memories Steve Young Hall of Fame Proline Helmet on sale for $299! So I used the 15% off code on top of that and picked up the helmet for $250! Needless to say, I am beyond stoked, I got it in the mail yesterday and it's just awesome.

Country
    See jordan10703's Items on eBay

That is one sick helmet nice pick up. That would go good with all of mine.
    http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...elmet%20Autos/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Awesome pick up, love the style of the helmet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Helmet!!! Nice pickup.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

That's a sick Steve Young signed helmet! Congrats on picking it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (20)
    Country

Coming from a huge Steve Young fan that helmet is awesome! I've been looking for an auto'd helmet of his as well to go with my jersey & football I have of him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coming from a huge Steve Young fan that helmet is awesome! I've been looking for an auto'd helmet of his as well to go with my jersey & football I have of him

Thanks man, I had been looking for a Proline Steve Young helmet for a long time, but didn't get one because of the cost. When I found that deal, I had to pull the trigger!