Thread: Recent pickups

Recent pickups

My brother-in-law (tmac102585) went down to the PITT fanfest last Thursday while I was at my work fantasy draft. He had his g/f with him so she got these signed for me while he got his stuff signed.

Jonathan Baldwin mini...I wish it was signed in blue, but it still looks nice with silver. He'll be a future NFL star.

Greg Romeus signed 8x10...he's going to have a monster year.

Then tonight, I went to a store near me that sells a ton of nice items of the local professional and college teams. I picked this up for $60.

Last edited by mstng99tim; 09-05-2009 at 01:44 AM.

2. Wata Photo
    I saw that Malkin w/net in "Definitely You" in Brentwood this week. I was back there today and they still had one. That will be great to get signed Tim! Congrats on all your pick ups

Hidden Content
    ^^^click<>Joe Vitale<> Eric Tangradi<> Brooks Orpik<>U.S.A. Hockey NHL RC's<> Penguins<>click^^^

Hidden Content <
    >Hidden Content <>Hidden Content <>Hidden Content

Nice pick ups.
    AUTO WANTS:
    BASEBALL: Travis Hafner, Mark McGwire, Albert Pujols
    FOOTBALL: Frank Gore, Alex Smith (QB), Vernon Davis, Steve Young, Joe Montana

MY PC IS FT ALSO....NOT LOOKING 2 BUY....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by koconnor67 View Post
    I saw that Malkin w/net in "Definitely You" in Brentwood this week. I was back there today and they still had one. That will be great to get signed Tim! Congrats on all your pick ups

That's where I got it at! Now there isn't any left.

Nice pieces to add to the collection!
    Looking for 49ers ONLY!

Looking for Michael Robinson and Delanie Walker

Quote Originally Posted by iowa49erfan View Post
    Nice pieces to add to the collection!
    Thanks man!!!

Cool stuff. I like the net deal.
    GO YANKEES!!! I collect Yankees stuff and anything else that catches my eye!!! Hidden Content

Very nice additions to your collection.

Wow, nice pickup on the Malkin! That would cost more than $60 just for the matting & framing, you got a smokin deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Wow, nice pickup on the Malkin! That would cost more than $60 just for the matting & framing, you got a smokin deal!
    Thanks guys.

I agree, the frame with the triple matting is well worth the $60.