Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF needs your participation!

I have seen you all have some wonderfull successes with your fanpacks, but very little of them being entered into the TTMM database! I will take the blame for this as we must not have explained it well enough that the fanpacks can also be tracked via the TTMM! Yes you can track your individual successes in the TTMM and once we get a history going be able to see best snail mail or email address to mail off to! It is simple to enter them in. Hers is a short step by step!
    1) Enter into this subforum:
    TTM database
    It opens new page
    2) On the left side you will see a menu, select this tab:
    Team Fan Pack list
    3) It will default to baseball, but select the sport you want to enter success or address for from top tabs
    I am selecting for this example
    FOOTBALL
    4) Select the team you want to report on:
    Texans, Houston
    5) From there you can select the address you used or add another.
    6) In that address you select report success or failure tab.
    7) Select date request sent and update later or if came in fill out whole form and submit it!

I know 7 steps seems like alot, but it is really easy! Give it a look and watch how quickly you guys can grow a database that will help you all do better on your requests! Thanks guys n gals! See ya around the boards!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did it! I posted several responses I got.