Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

"Use An NBA Players Name In A Sentence" contest!

Welcome to...

Use An NBA Players Name In A Sentence Contest!

Simply use an NBA players name in a sentence, and if you receive the most votes for being funny/creative, you win!

Rules:

1) One post/entry per member - no editting of posts! If there is a misspelling, PM a basketball mod to have it changed for you.
    2) All SCF members with a feedback rating of 5 or higher are allowed to participate, EXCEPT any current SCF staff members/MITs.
    3) Deadline to enter is Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 at 11:59 PM CDT.
    4) You are limited to one sentence and no more than 3 player names in your sentence. Names do not have to be first and last name - for example, you do not have to use "Lebron James" to count as one - "Lebron" would count.
    5) Nicknames do NOT count.
    6) Please follow SCF rules in this contest - this means nothing rude, suggestive, vulgar or unacceptable according to SCF rules. Basically, keep it clean!
    7) Your entry must be your own - do not use one that someone else has already used, in this contest or in another thread.
    8) Once the deadline is reached, SCF mods will vote on the entries. Whoever has the most votes after everyone votes, or one week, whichever comes first, will be declared the winner.
    9) There is to be no soliciting of votes. If anyone attempts to sway a vote in their favor, that member will be immediately disqualified from this contest, and possibly from future contests.
    10) Most importantly, have fun!

Now for the prize!

2008-09 Bowman Relics Acie Law retail GU

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most Cheeziest & Expensive shoes are the "Air Jordan"s.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

Rose's are Redd; Chuck Hayes are blue.

(Chuck Hayes is also a flower. :) Google.)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CardCollector808's Items on eBay

Sonny weems to come out of every pack of cards I buy. Thanks upperdeck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This contest stinks almost as bad as Charles Barkley's golf swing, just kidding.
    HAHA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

I went down to the Brook and saw a Buck standing on a Cliff.

(Cliff Robison, Brook Lopez, Buck Williams, nets edition :) )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sauone24's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

All i have in my fridge is some Jones Soda, American Kobe Beef, Campbell's Tomato Soup, old Rice, and a half eaten Ruben sandwich.
    ( a nod to the 98-99 Lakers Squad: Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant, Elden Campbell, Glen Rice, Ruben Patterson )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atomslayer_man's Items on eBay

All i have in my fridge is some Jones Soda, American Kobe Beef, Campbell's Tomato Soup, old Rice, and a half eaten Ruben sandwich.
    ( a nod to the 98-99 Lakers Squad: Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant, Elden Campbell, Glen Rice, Ruben Patterson )

Three people limit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sauone24's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

oops i missed that. heres the new one :
    All i have in my fridge is some American Kobe Beef, Campbell's Tomato Soup, and a takeout Rice box.
    ( a nod to the 98-99 Lakers Squad: Kobe Bryant, Elden Campbell, Glen Rice, )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yesterday i went fishing to catch some Bass, but out of nowhere i heard a Bell ring and my mom was shouting, "It's time to read the book of Solomon."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast