Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I'm Baaaaack!

SCF Rewards
    See PokemonMaster1999's Items on eBay

I'm Baaaaack!

Hey Guys I've been gone for about two days now, (did anyone really notice). I've been sick but I'm feeling a lil better now so time for more Ipster!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Welcome back f00l. I've been sick too but Pitt won today so I'm suddenly feeling better! :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

all you sickos... man... keep your distance, that's the last thing I need to happen right now. That's cool that Pitt won... guess Oakland's gonna be hopping tonight. Party at the O!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iggy, you've worn on me man. I find myself rooting for Pitt pretty hard now. :)

Ipster, I noticed you weren't around. Glad to see ya back!

BGray

SCF Rewards
    See PokemonMaster1999's Items on eBay

Originally posted by BGray

Ipster, I noticed you weren't around. Glad to see ya back!

BGray

YOU LIKE ME, you really really like me...:hop:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by thekingpin
    all you sickos... man... keep your distance, that's the last thing I need to happen right now. That's cool that Pitt won... guess Oakland's gonna be hopping tonight. Party at the O!

the O is always hopping no matter what... and hey, how do you know about The O?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by BGray

BGray

Hell yeah man, see... you know what's up now! It's a shame you'll be at that wedding 2nyte and miss the Big East Championship. Rematch of one of the best conference championships of last year when Pitt lost to UConn in double OT. Just like last year though Brandin Knight is hurt and the guys on the team aren't saying anything about him. If there is a good thing though, this year we actually have a backup point guard, but UConn loves to run. To win we need to stay fresh, and to stay fresh, we Need Brandin.