Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Official 2009-10 Boston Celtics thread

This thread is for any and all talk in relation to the Boston Celtics in the 2009-10 season.

Big game tomorrow night against the Cavs, and we may be without Glen Davis...any predictions on how we'll do?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Should be a close game tomorrow. Both teams are much improved, and both teams may be without key players (Delonte might not play tomorrow, and if he does, I doubt he will get many minutes.)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Woohoo! Opening night! I can't WAIT!

Edit: Forgot this was a Boston thread, so "Boston looks ok this year" - Tarheelsnipe

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

Yippee!!! The wait is finally over. Let's go Celtics! Not having big baby as part of our bench is a big blow but I think they would be ok. It means more minutes for Williams. Maybe he can show that he was worthy of being the 5th pick years ago. One man's lost is an open opportunity for another. Hopefully Candace Parker taught him well during the off season hehehe....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See patrick_dw's Items on eBay

I think the Celtics have a very good team right now. If KG stays healthy, the Celtics have a good chance of winning another championship.
    I'm also very happy with Rasheed Wallace coming to Boston, as he's always been one of my favorite players. GO CELTICS !!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celtics beat the Cavs in Cleveland for the first time since December 2004...Cavs only lost 2 home games all of last season, and they start the season 0-1 at home...we looked very good last night, and I think we are going to be doing very well...the leading score was Pierce with 23, but we have 4 starters and 4 bench players who could drop 20 on any given night, so we certainly don't lack scorers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

Huge win for the Celts. If everyone can stay healthy they could be the team to beat.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tonight's game is against the Bobcats, who have had good records against the best teams in the NBA (Lakers, Cavs, Celtics)...how will we fare tonight against them? They no longer have Okafor, so that should play into our favor.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celtics led 42-31 at halftime of tonight's game, but they now lead 63-33 in the third - a 21-2 run to start the 2nd half!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celtics win 92-59 over the Bobcats...Celtics outscored the Bobcats 50-28 in the 2nd half. Nice 2-0 start...our next 2 games are against the Bulls and the Wolves...not a bad way to start the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast