Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

What happened to Jim Thome TTMs this year?

Did he turn into a only ST signer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Did he turn into a only ST signer?

deeakay,
    Don't know about ST either. I sent him a couple of Topps to sign on 11/12/08 and nothing back yet... I'm not holding my breath since he was traded in the meantime. I'm sure some clubhouse "lackey" has the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i sent a dodger logo baseball four days after he was traded to the dodgers, i'll post a success if i get it back

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly! I sent a ball out to him on May 5th and nothing back yet also. I heard he was a good signer but disappointed so far. He is my oldest out without a return. Please post if anyone else get a return. Thanks
    Last edited by alcoholics02; 09-17-2009 at 09:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL! Be grateful that he has been signing the last few years! Guys let us hope that he is still a ST signer! There are not too many players that high on the all time HR list who actually sign their mail!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also sent a request to the dodgers about a week ago. im keeping my fingers crossed he's been a good TTM and in person signer through out his career i have gotten him in spring trainning in person when he was with the phillies and indians

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psaking08's Items on eBay

I sent one card during spring training this year and received it back signed around the end of April.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent a ROMLB back in late July, never received back, it's MIA now... will try again for ST...