09-08-2009, 12:25 PM #1
"Use An NBA Players Name In A Sentence" contest!Welcome to...
Use An NBA Players Name In A Sentence Contest!
Simply use an NBA players name in a sentence, and if you receive the most votes for being funny/creative, you win!
1) One post/entry per member - no editting of posts! If there is a misspelling, PM a basketball mod to have it changed for you.
2) All SCF members with a feedback rating of 5 or higher are allowed to participate, EXCEPT any current SCF staff members/MITs.
3) Deadline to enter is Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 at 11:59 PM CDT.
4) You are limited to one sentence and no more than 3 player names in your sentence. Names do not have to be first and last name - for example, you do not have to use "Lebron James" to count as one - "Lebron" would count.
5) Nicknames do NOT count.
6) Please follow SCF rules in this contest - this means nothing rude, suggestive, vulgar or unacceptable according to SCF rules. Basically, keep it clean!
7) Your entry must be your own - do not use one that someone else has already used, in this contest or in another thread.
8) Once the deadline is reached, SCF mods will vote on the entries. Whoever has the most votes after everyone votes, or one week, whichever comes first, will be declared the winner.
9) There is to be no soliciting of votes. If anyone attempts to sway a vote in their favor, that member will be immediately disqualified from this contest, and possibly from future contests.
10) Most importantly, have fun!
Now for the prize!
2008-09 Bowman Relics Acie Law retail GUKevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!
Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!
"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett
Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.
09-08-2009, 02:10 PM #2
Due To Rules Violations
The most Cheeziest & Expensive shoes are the "Air Jordan"s.
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM #3
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM #4
Sonny weems to come out of every pack of cards I buy. Thanks upperdeck!In God We Trust All Others Pay Cash!
Looking for Kila Ka'aihue Royal's, D. Wade Heat, Devone Bess Dolphins, Colt Brennan Redskins.
09-08-2009, 05:37 PM #5
This contest stinks almost as bad as Charles Barkley's golf swing, just kidding.
HAHABack collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.
WAY NOT UPDATED
09-08-2009, 05:39 PM #6
I went down to the Brook and saw a Buck standing on a Cliff.
(Cliff Robison, Brook Lopez, Buck Williams, nets edition :) )
09-08-2009, 08:18 PM #7
All i have in my fridge is some Jones Soda, American Kobe Beef, Campbell's Tomato Soup, old Rice, and a half eaten Ruben sandwich.
( a nod to the 98-99 Lakers Squad: Eddie Jones, Kobe Bryant, Elden Campbell, Glen Rice, Ruben Patterson )
09-08-2009, 09:06 PM #8
09-09-2009, 02:07 AM #9
09-09-2009, 02:21 AM #10
Yesterday i went fishing to catch some Bass, but out of nowhere i heard a Bell ring and my mom was shouting, "It's time to read the book of Solomon."