Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maciccone63's Items on eBay

Kobe Buyback Spx Rookie Auto /8 FT

alright you guys you gotta come strong, i traded $300 in sv for this. looking for mainly jordan or lbj. but lmk. the guy i got this from on here called upperdeck and they did confirm this was a real buyback auto. here's the pics:

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...=KobeFront.jpg

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=KobeBack.jpg

so lmk guys, ft only not sell, thanks

Country

man that auto looks kinda funny, do u have a coa or anything

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man, I really hate to break it to you, but the auto is fake. If you got it from here, you should contact a Mod and ask for a refund or trade back right away!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey

no but it has the sticker on the back of the card that buybacks do and as i said in the description the guy on here i got it from had already called to make sure it was legitimate. and he has done many trades on here with 100% feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

yap... any COA matching the hologram serial # on the back? and any idea on which product and year it was pulled from...

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey

its from SPx and the year is 1996 1997

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

that's fake and you gave up quite a bit to get it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See waltque's Items on eBay

Hey what's up man. Idk about that signature, I'm not saying it's fake, but I'm not 100% confident on it...I would suggest you call UD and confirm it's authenticity. Who knows, anybody can say they called UD to confirm it's the real thing, but it doesn't mean that because they told you they did, that the person really did make the call.

walter..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

no but it has the sticker on the back of the card that buybacks do and as i said in the description the guy on here i got it from had already called to make sure it was legitimate. and he has done many trades on here with 100% feedback.

Maybe the guy didn't know either. But really, anybody can put those buyback sticker's on any card, if it doesn't come with a matching COA card number, you need to stay away. Also, anybody could lie and say that they contacted UD, that stuff is tough to confirm.

Country

i dunno, but it looks like it was signed by a 6 year old

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast