the lot consists of the following:

ff #s 14, 66, 67
nick fury, agent of shield #7
sub-mariner #3
incredible hulk #106

i am not a professional grader by any means but ill do my best to decribe each.

ff 14-this is a very rough copy and needs to be handled with care. there is moderate spine roll. cover is still attached (barely), with pieces missing from the spine and lots of tears, chips and creases. however the staples are solid and it retains nice gloss. there is a tear about 1/2 inch long from the spine in halfway down that goes through the entire book. the pages themselves, though tanned, are not brittle, and the inks are still decent. backside, its not as bad as the front but still some creases and tears. overall a low-grade copy, but still a desirable issue from this series.

ff 66-this is a decent copy. very little spine roll. cover is loose at the top, with wear along the spine and edges, one major crease from top to bottom, and no tears. it retains nice gloss. pages are again tanned but not brittle, and inks are again decent. backside, chipping around the top edge and spine, but no major creases or tears. id say low to mid-grade copy.

ff 67-this is a nice, solid copy. cover is attached nicely, with some wear on the spine and some small/moderate creases. no edge chipping or tears. the gloss is very good. pages are only lightly tanned, and inks are in great shape. backside, some slight creasing and staining. there are what appears to be staple holes on the lower right. gloss is nice. id say mid-grade copy.

nick fury 7-nice copy! slight spine roll. cover attached firmly, with a crease down the middle (among some other small ones) and some chipping along the top edge. gloss is very good. pages are lightly tanned and inks are very good. backside, some slight creasing and a small stain on the top. gloss is nice. id say higher mid-grade copy.

sub-mariner 3-moderate spine roll. cover is attached nicely, with some slight creasing and very small tears along the top. gloss is fantastic. pages are cream or off-white, and inks are very good. backside, slight staining on the lower right and some tears by the upper staple. gloss is again fantastic. id say higher mid-grade copy.

incredible hulk 106-this is a great copy! cover is firmly attached, with little creasing and no edge wear. gloss is fantastic. pages are cream or off-white, and the inks are very good. backside, slight staining along the bottom but otherwise great shape. gloss is again outstanding. id say the only thing keeping this from being a high-grade copy is that someone wrote the word "afternoon" and the date (may 17, 1968) on the inside back cover. this is the only major flaw that i can find, however. an overall solid copy!

im asking $105 dlvd for the lot, or you can offer a price for individual issues. paypal or concealed cash (at your own risk, of course). these will come bagged and boarded. i can post some pics upon request. thank you for looking!