Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree it looks kinda off, they may have left the jersey piece there to help fill up the space. And this one has the stitching left at the bottom http://r.ebay.com/MbAzb9
    I have no idea how they replace patches on cards, but, it looks like it would be hard to do a debut threads and hardly worth it with kassian selling pretty low atm

What does everyone think of this?

I know some of the Upper Deck products use the Buffaslug jerseys for Kassian but there is something about this that looks odd. It would be from part of the shoulder patch but I can't recall ever seeing something that is half patch/half jersey with such prominent stitching. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country
    See HawksFan67's Items on eBay

Fake 07-08 Cup Patrick Kane on e-bay....

I'm calling this one a fake. The patch in the left window is all wrong. The Indian Head crest of the Hawks logo on an authentic jersey is embroidered not stitched as this one is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350830025468&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Looks legit to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Same here,what makes u think that? Ive seen other EOE of Kane with those patches!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

It's probably two different parts of the jersey. Ex: the feather and maybe a number or something. I don't see an issue with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thats 3 for 3 bud, its a gd card ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

The Kane is fake imo. The left swatch if from a hat or some cheap replica source. Wrong type of stitching as mentioned earlier.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country

Sorry but the Hawks crest is embroidered NOT stiched. The issue is the left patch window. All wrong for an authentic jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country

feather.jpgHawkfeathermacro.jpg

The image on the left is from an authentic jersey. Notice the embroidered feathers. The image on the right is from a replica jersey which was inserted into the left patch window of the card. The Kane has been altered.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well I think we need to broaden the questioning pool then because the 3 person pool couldn't be more wrong, that patch is an obvious fake.

Here is what the material of the Hawks feather patches should look like:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-11-The-Cup-Nick-Leddy-Rookie-Patch-Auto-5-Color-138-249-2010-11-/350829256629?
    pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item51af0d9fb5

Now lets do a side by side of the patches from the Kane EOE and the Leddy Cup Rookie patch:

The material on the Kane isn't even close to what it should look like, look at any Hawks feather patch and you'll see that Kane is fake clear as day!

Anybody thinking of bidding or making an offer....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast