Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey8729's Items on eBay

Hey, how do you know if a patch is fake or not? I've got a couple of nice Fleury cards with nice patches and now im starting to doubt them . Also how do people put a fake patch in?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slimdiggiegames's Items on eBay

Yea how can u fake patches? Without damaging the card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country
    See HawksFan67's Items on eBay

Hey, how do you know if a patch is fake or not? I've got a couple of nice Fleury cards with nice patches and now im starting to doubt them . Also how do people put a fake patch in?

Yea how can u fake patches? Without damaging the card.

I can't speak for other teams because I only collect Blackhawks. But if I call out a Hawks cards as a fake. I'm 99.9% positive before I make that statement. See my post a littler further up explaining why the Kane Emblems Of Endorsement is a fake.

They fake cards by buying cheap one color patches bought on e-bay or busted themselves, purchasing an authentic jersey of the that team and replacing the one color patch with an unbelievably sick multi-colored one. Excellent fakers can do this without damaging the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I have nothing to go on with this one, other than in 08-09 and further, they were still using the slug in cup and other releases. To see this patch in an 07-08 card, which I have never seen before, I find VERY unlikely. Black and Red AGH, definitely, Slug, sure...but old school logo they only used for limited games after the backlash from the slug...I call shenanigans. Thoughts? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryan-Miller-...-/251314868370

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

i zoomed in and saw a few marks on the edges,now i could be wrong but u can see them,and i do agree with u,i have not seen that patch on any cards from that year!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Hey guys, just in case there are any fellow Kopitar collectors. After some digging around, I sadly found a fake 06/07 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch Auto /10. Specifically #8/10. The original is on the left and the fake is on the right. It really irks me because now a card that there are only 10 of, there are only 9 POTENTIALLY legitimate ones out there. As if it wasn't hard enough. There is no doubt I have trust issues with patches these days. For a person like me who doesn't aqcuire many patch cards for my pc, whenever I do want one its hard to tell if they are fake or not.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey guys, just in case there are any fellow Kopitar collectors. After some digging around, I sadly found a fake 06/07 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch Auto /10. Specifically #8/10. The original is on the left and the fake is on the right. It really irks me because now a card that there are only 10 of, there are only 9 POTENTIALLY legitimate ones out there. As if it wasn't hard enough. There is no doubt I have trust issues with patches these days. For a person like me who doesn't aqcuire many patch cards for my pc, whenever I do want one its hard to tell if they are fake or not.

thats saaad :((
    srry to hear that....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been a while im thinkin about this,can someone confirm if this is possibly FAKE or not,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

doesn't look fake to me

Its been a while im thinkin about this,can someone confirm if this is possibly FAKE or not,thx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See black_ops_fan_29's Items on eBay

Not fake

Not fake

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast