Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
    Hey, how do you know if a patch is fake or not? I've got a couple of nice Fleury cards with nice patches and now im starting to doubt them . Also how do people put a fake patch in?
    PC's: Reimer, Fleury, Wellwood, Khokhlachev
    Tradelist: Hidden Content !

Yea how can u fake patches? Without damaging the card.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey8729 View Post
    Hey, how do you know if a patch is fake or not? I've got a couple of nice Fleury cards with nice patches and now im starting to doubt them . Also how do people put a fake patch in?
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdiggie View Post
    Yea how can u fake patches? Without damaging the card.
    I can't speak for other teams because I only collect Blackhawks. But if I call out a Hawks cards as a fake. I'm 99.9% positive before I make that statement. See my post a littler further up explaining why the Kane Emblems Of Endorsement is a fake.

They fake cards by buying cheap one color patches bought on e-bay or busted themselves, purchasing an authentic jersey of the that team and replacing the one color patch with an unbelievably sick multi-colored one. Excellent fakers can do this without damaging the card.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Blackhawks GU, Patch, RC's and Auto's.
    Hidden Content
    My trade Hidden Content .....My Hidden Content .....My Hidden Content

I have nothing to go on with this one, other than in 08-09 and further, they were still using the slug in cup and other releases. To see this patch in an 07-08 card, which I have never seen before, I find VERY unlikely. Black and Red AGH, definitely, Slug, sure...but old school logo they only used for limited games after the backlash from the slug...I call shenanigans. Thoughts? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryan-Miller-...-/251314868370
    Hidden Content

My Bucket: is empty

i zoomed in and saw a few marks on the edges,now i could be wrong but u can see them,and i do agree with u,i have not seen that patch on any cards from that year!!
    PC: LUONGO,LACK,CORRADO&CANUCKS+ZIBANEJAD
    ALWAYS BUYING CUP&DOMINION RPA's&ANY AUTO/PATCH
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

Hey guys, just in case there are any fellow Kopitar collectors. After some digging around, I sadly found a fake 06/07 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch Auto /10. Specifically #8/10. The original is on the left and the fake is on the right. It really irks me because now a card that there are only 10 of, there are only 9 POTENTIALLY legitimate ones out there. As if it wasn't hard enough. There is no doubt I have trust issues with patches these days. For a person like me who doesn't aqcuire many patch cards for my pc, whenever I do want one its hard to tell if they are fake or not.
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 15/33 = 45%

Quote Originally Posted by redwingsfan11 View Post
    Hey guys, just in case there are any fellow Kopitar collectors. After some digging around, I sadly found a fake 06/07 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch Auto /10. Specifically #8/10. The original is on the left and the fake is on the right. It really irks me because now a card that there are only 10 of, there are only 9 POTENTIALLY legitimate ones out there. As if it wasn't hard enough. There is no doubt I have trust issues with patches these days. For a person like me who doesn't aqcuire many patch cards for my pc, whenever I do want one its hard to tell if they are fake or not.
    thats saaad :((
    srry to hear that....
    WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

Its been a while im thinkin about this,can someone confirm if this is possibly FAKE or not,thx

WANT LIST/FS/FT:
    Hidden Content
    MY PAGE:
    Hidden Content

doesn't look fake to me

Quote Originally Posted by PersianCanucks View Post
    Its been a while im thinkin about this,can someone confirm if this is possibly FAKE or not,thx

My traders can be found here: Hidden Content
    My Set wants can be found here: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PersianCanucks View Post
    Not fake
    Not fake
    Collecting Keenan Allen, Wizards, and Lebron James
    1999 SP Signatures Autos ​13/150
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Braswell10/a/fsft

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast