Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it that they don't wear the old school Isiah Thomas style shorts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Sorry to be brutal but here it goes- Someone said "Because they think women and second class athletes" well they are, a WNBA player wouldn't last a second against NBA and lisa lesli would play bench..women sports just are not as competitive it seems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When was the last time any women sports became popular?
    We watch sports because of the fancy play.
    We watch women because it fulfills our fantasies.
    If the WNBA only had beautiful women running around in a sports bra and tight shorts. It would be a lot more popular. Why do you think women tennis became so popular?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Sorry I still wouldn't watch it..it's boring and sports are ment to be competitive..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

I like to watch the games when the Shock were in the Finals all the years they were. I actually got a chance to see the Shock play the team from San Antonio at a high school near where I lived at the time during the last preseason game. It was a fun, but to be honest I only went b/c with VIP tickets ($25/ticket, instead of $10/ticket and you are in a HS gym, so not really that thrilling, lol) you got to meet Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, and the Shock team. lol and I was there mainly for the Bad Boys, lol. Honestly it is fun to be at the game and take in the game atmosphere, but honestly I cant even remember the other teams name and it was a rematch of the last season finals. Now that the Shock are gone and being one of the leagues best teams, I dont really see the league lasting that long. The Shock were to the WNBA what the old school Bulls or Celtics are to the NBA, without them it will hurt huge. Honestly I had fun watching them, but I just didnt feel like I could get into it and get seriously into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12