Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

wow that Magic Johnson auto looks amazing!!!! And wow, crazy success on Ewing back then. At least you were able to get him back then and won't have to go thru all the trouble now with his current signing habits lol. Once again, congrats on that Magic auto!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

wow that Magic Johnson auto looks amazing!!!!
    edit
    Once again, congrats on that Magic auto!!

Thanks. I'm pretty stoked about how good the silver looks. He almost signed it in black, but I asked him to switch pens at the last minute. Woohoo!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Larry Nance 2/2 ~2 months
    - c/o Cavs
    - Scans coming later. (Extra one for trade if you have any autos from this set.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

James Worthy 2/2 (one card + one photo)
    - IP signing at a car dealer. OMG. Worthy was doing a free signing from 1pm-3pm yesterday. I found out about it at 1:45pm. The only reason I still decided to go for it was b/c it was only 5 minutes from my house! Made it just in time. Gotta thank God for this one!
    - Scans coming later.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derk2428's Items on eBay

James Worthy 2/2 (one card + one photo)
    - IP signing at a car dealer. OMG. Worthy was doing a free signing from 1pm-3pm yesterday. I found out about it at 1:45pm. The only reason I still decided to go for it was b/c it was only 5 minutes from my house! Made it just in time. Gotta thank God for this one!
    - Scans coming later.

I went there and there was about 50 people very small line. Did you go to the Bill Walton signing the next day?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went there and there was about 50 people very small line. Did you go to the Bill Walton signing the next day?

Cool. I don't think a lot of people knew about it, so the lines were super short, huh? What did you have Worthy sign? I didn't get Walton the next day b/c I was out of town. How was it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

i wish we had signings around here like that. congrats on all those successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wish we had signings around here like that. congrats on all those successes!

If you were out here, I wouldn't be able to keep up with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derk2428's Items on eBay

Cool. I don't think a lot of people knew about it, so the lines were super short, huh? What did you have Worthy sign? I didn't get Walton the next day b/c I was out of town. How was it?

Yeah the signing wasn't very advertised. I had him sign a few basketballs and my showtime laker shorts, and the picture they handed out there. I didn't go to Walton either because I went to it the same day as Worthy at the upper deck store.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sam Perkins 1/1 11 days
    - c/o Pacers
    - Scans coming later.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast