Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Got a scan of the Tisdale yet? Would love to see it.

Not yet, my scanner is down. I wish I would have gotten Tisdale when he was doing jazz concerts. I remember him playing a lot out here in LA.
    I'm gonna post a question in your 72-73 thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had bought a Clyde Drexler off of ebay. But I think the post office lost it. It was "out for delivery" on Monday. And I haven't seen it yet. I went in person to the PO & called them. Can't get an answer out of them.
    Great...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had bought a Clyde Drexler off of ebay. But I think the post office lost it. It was "out for delivery" on Monday. And I haven't seen it yet. I went in person to the PO & called them. Can't get an answer out of them.
    Great...

Finally got my card. I called or went to the PO every day. And I finally got someone who cared. He looked for my card in the PO for 1 hour while I waited there. Wow. So...

Clyde Drexler
    - bought off of ebay
    - buyback from 04-05 Fleer Genuine

Pics from latest successes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darnell Valentine 1/1 ~1 month
    - This was my 3rd try.
    - Sent a $ donation.
    - Scans coming later.

> 13 more to go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just read your thread from start till now. It is awesome to see your progress in the last five years! Congratulations on where you are on it! Just following the progress and all the work you put into it is amazing! Love the way that you borrowed from certified cards to help fill some gaps as well. Thanks for showing us all your journey! Best of luck if you select to try to end it and I am sure you made it further than you ever imagined when you started this thread. It would be so cool to make a photobucket with all those cards someday. Mad Props to you!!!!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just read your thread from start till now. It is awesome to see your progress in the last five years! Congratulations on where you are on it! Just following the progress and all the work you put into it is amazing! Love the way that you borrowed from certified cards to help fill some gaps as well. Thanks for showing us all your journey! Best of luck if you select to try to end it and I am sure you made it further than you ever imagined when you started this thread. It would be so cool to make a photobucket with all those cards someday. Mad Props to you!!!!

Thanks for the encouraging post. I needed that. Sometimes, I'm about to give up because the rest of the players aren't good signers. I'm still working on it though. Yeah, I got farther than I ever thought. And I got a lot of graphs from guys who don't normally sign. (Hint: Sending $$$ helps.) I also got a few letters back from the players, which makes it special.
    Hey, you've been killing it too. I am going to check out your bucket later today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am sorry I have not updated my personal bucket in a very long time. My wife got me a wireless printer scanner copier thing a few years back for Christmas and I have no clue how to scan to just my laptop and not to the computers and laptops in the whole house? Maybe one of these days I will understand it well enough to consider trying to catch up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

John 'Hot Rod' Williams 1/1 ~2 months
    - This was my 3rd try.
    - Got it thru a friend.
    - Scans coming later.

> 12 more to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve Johnson 0/1 ~1 month
    - RTS. Rubber stamped "Misrouted to Wells Fargo".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dennis Johnson
    - bought off of ebay
    - Scans coming later.

> 11 more to go.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast