Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

^ Thanks. Finishing the set will be hard. I'm also gonna try to replace the ones I bought with something I got myself eventually. I like your sig, btw.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Appreciate it friend! Dr. J, MJ, and who else? Personally, I dig the custom sticker auto work you did, any chance of getting some you can customize? Tricky and expensive, I know!

God bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

^ For this set, I am missing some heavyweights: MJ, Dr. J, Bird, Barkley.

I didn't do anything tricky or expensive with any customs. In the past, I have done some customs but only printed them out on computer paper. I got those signed IP. For this set, I only did "sticker stealing". For Wayman Tisdale (deceased), I bought a certified pack pull & stole the sticker. For Clyde Drexler, it may look like I stole the sticker. But that is actually a pack pull from Fleer Tradition in the mid 2000's. Fleer did sticker autographs for his 'buy back' on the 1987 Fleer.

If you want some nice custom work, have you checked out the Customs sub-forum in here? Some of the guys print on heavy card stock, do cut-outs, and a little sticker stealing for some really nice work.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122