Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did UD quit the NPN,?

I havent see any update yet for Ultimate, SP and Exquisite. Does anybody know,?
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Wow 292 views and no answer, I go to UD every other day and nothing!!! I thought legaly they had to do the NPN?
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

If they quit NPN at least tell people instead of not updating anymore..
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    ^ My Bucket ^

I collect JR Smith

I want Hidden Content JR Smith item

I don't believe it's legal to quit doing npn. It began to make sports card buying not a form of total gambling. So, I guess they are just preparing the 2009 stuff? May want to shoot them an e-mail.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonluckydog17 View Post
    I havent see any update yet for Ultimate, SP and Exquisite. Does anybody know,?
    maybe the law has an exemption for these high-end products since the "hits" are all limited production and to avoid even more CS problems they dont want to risk giving away a limited run card that someone may send in a damaged one looking for a replacement and realize they dont have one to send them and then realize that the bv on that card may be more than even a case of the product.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I will NOT send paypal as a gift!!! I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to protect myself, than leave myself open to be scammed with NO recourse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JFBanicki View Post
    maybe the law has an exemption for these high-end products since the "hits" are all limited production and to avoid even more CS problems they dont want to risk giving away a limited run card that someone may send in a damaged one looking for a replacement and realize they dont have one to send them and then realize that the bv on that card may be more than even a case of the product.

Good thinking, but I got a Rocky Cherry auto from 2007 exquisite rookies baseball /15. Not REALLY high-end, but $130 a box or so. I figure the entire page would be gone if they were doing away with it. I really just don't know.
    Hidden Content

Its looks that way as i myself have not got one in a while and their list is not up to Date

mike

I just have "select" as an option atm
    Looking For:
    Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, Ken Griffey JR, Derrick Rose
    My BUCKET! Hidden Content

has anyone recieved anything from ud npn ever? i have submitted at least 40 and never got anything.

Quote Originally Posted by redskins169 View Post
    has anyone recieved anything from ud npn ever? i have submitted at least 40 and never got anything.

Ive done 20 or so and got a 2007 baseball exquisite rookies auto /10 of a guy who never made it. This seems really unusual though and lame.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast