Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Looking For These Phillies

If anyone knows the best ways to get these former or current Phillies either by trade or mail please post em here:

• The 2008 World Champion Team (Except Kendrick, Eaton, Utley, Hamels, Stairs, Moyer, Happ, Madson, Rollins, Victorino, or Bruntlett)
    • The Entire 1980 Team (Except Schmidt)
    • Any former/current Managers or Coaches
    • Any Active Former Phillies Players or Coaches (Except Ryan Franklin, Jason Michaels, Eaton, Brian Sanches, Figueroa, Rolen, and Wagner.)
    Anyone else please either PM me if you wanna trade. Post anything else here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I might have something you could use in this thread.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=907163
    I also have a 71 Topps team card signed by Frank Lucchesi, and a signed Putsy Caballero Diamond sigs card.
    Last edited by druce26; 10-02-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see it in your 'wishlist' but former Phillies great and Hall of Fame pitcher Robin Roberts(of the 1950 'Whiz Kids' Phillies) is an excellent signer ttm for $10 or free if his little stat card will suffice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ruiz signs c/o team

blanton is doing a pay signing soon at BC sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also have gotten Jaime Moyer, Stairs, and a few others c/o the team. Dont know about this late in the season, but maybe???

I have also heard about locker clean out day. A few guys last year went to Mets cleanout and had some good luck. Guess that day is tba since we are in the PLAYOFFS!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just sent to bruntlett today (pic from the triple play). hopefully he takes his crap home with him after the season

SCF Rewards
    Country

wishing you good luck on sending this late in the season. I would prob wait till ST to send. Just start stockpiling your cards, memorbelia, etc and gathering addys. I usually keep myself busy with former players in baseball offseason, and attending area eagles and phils signings. Try the Reading Hotstovers. They have a banquet in winter and usually get some Philly players to stop by. Not the hugest names, but names nonetheless.

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

just got back pat gillick c/o phils. nice 8x10 from the WS parade. took about 2 months

SCF Rewards
    Country

check oujt my thread in success chat area about the Phils. I think we are up to 30 or so pages of BS and addys, and such. Also, post any signings in the area that you may know about.

Petre