Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country

Print the label and drop it in your mailbox as you pick up the days mail.

I actually got a card today that I had postage due...lol. It was bubble envelope mailed and arrived in good condition, but I was charged 2.95 for shipping already. I am very happy with the card, but I did write the guy an email. Depending on his response, I will decide what kind of feedback to leave. It was only another 17 cents, but its kinda the point.

um since you seem to know about printing labels and just dropping them,
    its clear this guy didnt go to a PO clerk and knowingly short them 17 cents. (indeed that not possible)
    He likely printed the postage as he thought it was suposed to be and his own meter is imperfect.
    i should think he would refund the 17 cents via ebay on principal.
    but youve already "convicted" him of wrongdoing.

i certainly hope you never have a card i need ,
    because that means i will have to live without it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See luv2danse's Items on eBay

The comments about printing labels was for the other topic regarding PWE.

The shortage postage was actually done with stamps. Someone that advertises as a consignment business and sells on ebay should be a bit more professional and know how much postage to put on an envelope.

I ALWAYS send bubble mailer and ALWAYS go to the postoffice to ensure proper postage while trading. The few times I have sold on eBay I have used Paypal postage and made sure to get more than enough postage.

If you choose not to trade with me I understand. The point has really become moot and is more about ebay selling/buying than trading on this site. I hope that you would chat with me before just adding me to your "Not trade list". Give me the same consideration that I am giving the gentleman that shorted me. I emailed him and asked him what happened BEFORE I left feed back

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cost of driving to the post office should not be a factor if you are using paypal. Its much cheaper and you even get delivery comformation. Print the label and drop it in your mailbox as you pick up the days mail.

I actually got a card today that I had postage due...lol. It was bubble envelope mailed and arrived in good condition, but I was charged 2.95 for shipping already. I am very happy with the card, but I did write the guy an email. Depending on his response, I will decide what kind of feedback to leave. It was only another 17 cents, but its kinda the point. He even left a card stating that he is a consignment shop online. I wonder what his clients would think if he were over charging and under postaging (not really a word I know) their products.

Link to the card I bought

is that , or is that not the name address web address email and phone number of the person youve just written to and have yet to hear back from over possibly nicking you out of 17 cents ?

get hysterical much ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charging $4 for shipping is charging $4 for shipping. It is not assumption. PWE clearly does not cost $4 and it is unreasonable to charge that much for a PWE. Already quoted in this thread before it is again ebay policy to charge unreasonable amounts for shipping. This does leave some room for judgement as I and many others think it would be unreasonable to charge that much for PWE. (Envelope costs pennies as does top loader, and 44c for shipping. Combined total is 80c to be liberal with toploader and envelope. Charging $4 for less than a dollar of service is not getting what you pay for.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

is that , or is that not the name address web address email and phone number of the person youve just written to and have yet to hear back from over possibly nicking you out of 17 cents ?

get hysterical much ?

Again, its not just the .17...its about good business practice. My experience with this seller seemed to related to the thread and I wanted to share it. I clearly said that I had already contacted the seller and was awaiting more information. Take it as you will. I think I should be done with this thread as others have. It has turned from an intelligent conversation and discussion, which is productive, to finger pointing and name calling towards other members of this forum. It was not my intention to be involved in that way and I am sorry if I offended you with sharing my experience

SCF Rewards
    Country

you "convict" the seller by publishing his name and so forth.
    so you didnt even really wait for a reply did you ?
    youve gone and publicized his name
    because he MIGHT have screwed you out of 17 cents... good job

clearly your definition of intelligent conversation is different then mine.

Again, its not just the .17...its about good business practice. My experience with this seller seemed to related to the thread and I wanted to share it. I clearly said that I had already contacted the seller and was awaiting more information. Take it as you will. I think I should be done with this thread as others have. It has turned from an intelligent conversation and discussion, which is productive, to finger pointing and name calling towards other members of this forum. It was not my intention to be involved in that way and I am sorry if I offended you with sharing my experience

SCF Rewards
    Country

I cannot stand this real value B.S. that alot of people use. Think abou this, you snag say a 1959 Home Run Derby #12 Mickey Mantle for $50 and it is in primo shape, If I offerd you $100 would you take it seeing how you would double your investment or would that card magically be worth the $1500 that beckett quotes it as beeing?

The value is 50 bucks till the Mantle is sold for $100, then the value increases to $100. I can see BV possibly in trading but not in regards to ebay. I think we are on the same page on this.

Country

wow!!

Country

what?? the heck??

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112