Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CamaroDMD's Items on eBay

8x10 and Magazine Pages

Can anyone recommended an album type page for holding 8x10s and magazines. I have a small collection of signed 8x10 photos and SI magazines that I would like to put in a binder...but I have no idea what the best way to do this is. Is there a specific type of album page that works best for this?

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have used the ones that are used for like reports or presentations. I got a box in Office Max and they are durable. I keep all my signed 8x10's in a binder using them there are a few brands these are clear with a white end where the holes are for the binder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CamaroDMD's Items on eBay

I have used the ones that are used for like reports or presentations. I got a box in Office Max and they are durable. I keep all my signed 8x10's in a binder using them there are a few brands these are clear with a white end where the holes are for the binder

Are those types of pages archival safe so they won't affect the autographs or the paper long term?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have had autos stored in them for over 6 years with no damage.The pages have some kind of material that avoids smudges.I bought the box years ago and still using them