Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I really think i had a strong draft... picked up melo way after i thought he would be gone... I think i had a solid draft of the bigs for rebounds O rebounds for sure with shaq, elton brand (if he can stay healthy) and garnett as well as kenyon martin and melo is a pretty strong rebounder. Hopefully artest doesnt take many touches away from pau but if he does he can still rebound and get some assists in that triangle offense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really think i had a strong draft... picked up melo way after i thought he would be gone... I think i had a solid draft of the bigs for rebounds O rebounds for sure with shaq, elton brand (if he can stay healthy) and garnett as well as kenyon martin and melo is a pretty strong rebounder. Hopefully artest doesnt take many touches away from pau but if he does he can still rebound and get some assists in that triangle offense.

I like Kenyon Martin as a late round draft pick because he actually gives a lot of steals and blocks if he has decent minutes. Shaq and Brand are both big risk big reward picks. If Shaq is anywhere near how he was last year you got a good deal.

Melo always end up like 3rd or 4th round because he mainly gives you points. You get some rebound, maybe 1 3-pter and a steal per game. He can hurt you in FG% and Turnovers also. So most of the time Melo falls to mid 3rd to early 4th. Though not spectacular, he IS reliable most of the time though he's relatively healthy and plays lots of minutes.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

ahh I missed this Nathan trade me my boi!! lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

ahh I missed this Nathan trade me my boi!! lol

Sure - give me Durant, Big Al and Pierce...sound good? :-P

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

Sure - give me Durant, Big Al and Pierce...sound good? :-P

lol! :)

But really I dont feel right having a celt in my lineup, so people send me some offers on PP!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

I'd take Pierce...someone like Jason Richardson or Ben Gordon for him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12