Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

sweet successes! where do you get all your 8x10's and how do you carry all of them to get signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

very nice T-Mac auto man!! I'm glad he's at least picking up a pen now compared to how he was previously!! congrats on the successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

i get my 8x10s from adorama.......if i need them last minute i go to walgreens.

bobcats in town....didnt care to graph them.....tried for mj but never got to him. got kevin mchale each game he was here. after the game went home for food then out to drake's after party and he signed coming off the bus. the mchale 8x10 is fs/ft. lost my battery charger for my camera so cell pics it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

haven't posted in awhile......

went to blue jays vs rays a few weeks ago. didn't know i was going until the night before. never going again on kids day. only kids 14 and under could get graphs from rays players. i had sent my girlfriend to get my longoria, that didn't happen. i ended up getting my 8x10 of jose molina hitting the last homerun ever at yankee stadium. very happy i got that but would have loved to get longoria(he did end up signing coming out of the dugout to warmup but someone said he skipped around signing for kids only)

the hawks were in town for the 2nd round. if i didn't come across an old josh smith pic from aau with dwight howard and randolph morris i wouldn't have graphed them(everything i had was done) and i'm glad i came acrossed that pic. before game 1 i got josh to sign it and he REALLY liked it and i asked if he wanted a copy of it and he said he did(he went crazy when he saw it yelling at other players to come look at it) so i went back for them when they came back from practice a few days later with a copy of it. he came off the bus and i gave it to him, i asked for his practice jersey and he gave me it! i didn't think he would but he did. after the game i tried to get chris johnson but he turned me down along with chris tucker. after the game in the parking lot dwight stopped and signed for the 5 of us waiting.

on sunday while heading to the magic game today my girlfriend called me and said there was a wrestler there(TNA PPV is tonight) and i asked who it was, she asked her coworker and she said "some out of shape looking guy named razor ramon" i turned and started heading her way. i was a fan of his back in the day and didn't want to pass it up. i got there and the girls said he went downstairs. i caught up to him and he signed a white sheet for me. he asked my name then wrote every name he was known as lol.i thought that was awsome. i went back up to thank the girls(they work in a hair salon) and the girl who did his hair said he tried feeling her up and offered her money to show her the goods....im pretty sure he was drunk and he said he was running an hour late to the show and if he got fired for being late he was coming back for the tip LOL. at the magic game i got mike sims walker. apparently i missed out on paul pierce....oh well.

can anybody help out with an image for this?

and finally last night at the magic game i got josh freeman and finally got cj to sign!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

bobcats in town....didnt care to graph them.....tried for mj but never got to him. got kevin mchale each game he was here. after the game went home for food then out to drake's after party and he signed coming off the bus. the mchale 8x10 is fs/ft. lost my battery charger for my camera so cell pics it is.

Interesting. I had never heard any info (good or bad) on McHale. Nice to know he signs IP. I am pretty sure he sucks TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

Nice successes! That's a great story on Josh Smith. I'm glad he signed for you and was able to hook you up with his practice jersey! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats an AWESOME pickup! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sweet stuff and some awesome stories!

On a side note, do you just want to hang on to my Ilgauskas programs that you were going to 50/50 for me until next year, or do you want to send them back to me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

^its your call man lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, just keep it. The worst that can happen is that you just send them back in a few months. I'll get at least one back either way, but I'd rather way a while and have one signed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516